MBBS Admission Query Form
NEET Exam 2020: Last-minute Tips to Crack NEET in 30 Days?
With almost one month left for NEET 2020 exam, is it possible to prepare for NEET? You’re on the last stage of NEET preparation 2020. And, yes, NEET preparation should be at the last phase along with the concentration on building new strategies for the exam. But, if you haven’t started so far then still 30 days left for NEET preparation.
Study Routine for Preparing NEET Entrance Exam 2020
As you know, it is confirmed by NTA that NEET will be conducted on Sep 13, 2020. So, one of the primary NEET preparation tips is to devise a scheduled study routine in the last 30 days, which results in ensuring that an adequate period is reserved for each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Study Material: During the last 30 days of NEET Exam 2020, medical aspirants should overview NCERT books as these books comprise detailed as well as an effective understanding of each topic. And, don’t try to solve any other study materials as this will waste your time.
- Division of time-period: While preparing your NEET entrance exam 2020, try to split your study hours between the review of NEET syllabus 2020, Practice of previous-year NEET mock exam & inspection of errors.
- Stress Smashers: Control the appearance of deviations such as Video Games, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.) Try to use all of them as a stress smashers during your study breaks! Even if you do some physical exercises like meditation or yoga then your mind will remain fresh & calm, resulting in increasing your interest in NEET preparation 2020.
- Hours of Study: Allot around 12-14 hours each day to the preparation of the NEET Entrance Exam 2020 dispersed with small refreshment breaks. With the help of this plan, medical aspirants can provide substantial time to crack the NEET Exam 2020 in just 30 days.
Study Plan for NEET Preparation 2020
- Ensure to study at least one chapter from each subject in a day.
- NCERT Books are best for studying BIOLOGY & ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. Revise one chapter in a day from that book. Because most of the questions in BIOLOGY & ORGANIC CHEMISTRY come from NCERT books only.
- Remember all major formulas and relations especially for Physics and Chemistry!
- Practice all the questions and formulas just by solving the Multiple Choice Questions for both Physics & Organic Chemistry.
Weekly Plan of Action for NEET Exam 2020 in 1 month
|4||22-28||Revision of Important Topics & Practice Previous Year NEET Exams.|
|5||29-30||Revise Sticky Notes|
Also Read: Study MBBS Abroad – An Ideal Career Path
How to do revisions for NEET 2020 in 30 days?
Check out the revision plan for preparing NEET 2020 in 1 month:
- Question-Based Revision Strategy: Randomly select 50 MCQ questions from the units of Physics/Chemistry (as per the pattern of NEET Entrance Exam 2020) to revise a particular unit efficiently. Likewise, for Biology, randomly select 90 questions from the unit and repeat this strategy for all the units of Physics, Chemistry & Biology. While solving the questions, split your three 180 minutes between Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Detailed Revision Strategy: One you are done with the question-based revisions, overview the subjects from NCERT books during the last stage of the NEET exam 2020. Shorten the necessary points into sticky notes and overview all of them in the last week of the NEET entrance exam 2020.
Important Topics of NEET Exam 2020:
As per the NTA official announcement, NEET Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted on July 26, 2020. For the medical aspirants who thought that NEET 2020 will again be postponed because of COVID-19 are now to focus more on the NEET exam 2020. Because time is very less and NEET Syllabus 2020 is too much. So, medical aspirants should concentrate more on the below-written important topics at first!
Last-Minute Tips for NEET Preparation in 1 month:
- Ensure that the utmost objective of your life is to crack the NEET exam 2020. And, for achieving your goal, it is necessary to make a comfy study environment for the preparation of NEET 2020.
- Alter your daily routine for the upcoming 30 days. Try to sleep only 7-8 hours in a day and your rest hours, go through the necessary topics, and overview all the concepts.
- Self-study is the best thing that one should consider this time. So, don’t join any coaching classes during the last 30 days of preparation.
- Do practice of previous-year NEET question papers again & again for increasing your speed.
- Try to make short notes related to each concept and go through those notes during the last 3 days of NEET 2020.
- Try to avoid such things that are expected to cause a disturbance.
These are some tips that can assist you best in the last 30 days before the NEET Exam 2020 starts. From the above-all mentioned study action plans, routine, important topics, the master tip is that medical aspirants should take care of themselves which is more frequently than not an overlooked aspect. Also, eat healthily, stay calm, and acquire sufficient sleep as well so that you can score good more in your NEET Entrance Exam 2020 so that you can opt studying MBBS abroad!
EduPedia Overseas, well-known as Best Overseas MBBS Consultancy in India for study MBBS abroad. We are proud of our achievements & maintaining our #1 rank as Best MBBS Abroad Consultants in India. But, what makes us #1? It’s our dedicated hard work, teamwork along precise MBBS guidance related to MBBS Abroad to the Indian medical aspirants. Our expertise helps you to discover for the best International MBBS destinations such as MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in China, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in Germany, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS in Kazakhstan, MBBS in Phililippines, Study Medicine Abroad, MBBS in Abroad & MBBS Courses in Abroad countries around the world.
Our highly-proficient senior educational counselor’s pledge to offer you MBBS Abroad Admissions in the well-recognized MCI approved Abroad Medical Universities along with English taught MBBS education at nominal prices.
Grab this opportunity today & apply now for studying MBBS abroad & also reserve your seats for MBBS courses in Abroad.