MBBS Admission Query Form
Planning to pursue your MBBS education from Sydney Medical School, Australia? But you are as confused as you don’t know about admission procedures, tuition fees and other expenses, hostel life and many more. These are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being nervous.
Scroll down and read all the necessary details which you want to know!!
About Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia
Contemplated as one of the world’s leading universities in Australia, the University of Sydney is one of the medical and public health research universities in Australia originated in 1850. This university offers many under-graduate and post-graduate medical education and training to both Indian and International students.
The Sydney Medical School, also known as the University of Sydney School of Medicine, is the research institution and the medical graduate school of the University of Sydney. It is one of the primary medical schools in Australia established in 1856. In 2018, it was ranked as the 16th best medical school in the world, and 2nd in Australia.
On 13th April 2018, the Sydney Medical School became a part of the newly formed Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney. It is the highest-rated education and research institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Their main aim is to enable their students to become clinically outstanding, research-capable and globally aware so they can excel in medicine, public health and research.
Every year about 2,000 students apply for courses like science, medical science and health science.
Sydney Medical School MBBS Education:
The Sydney Medical School offers a six years MBBS course to both Indian and International students as compared to other medical colleges. Sydney Medical School MBBS education is a total of six years course (including one-year mandatory internship training), concentrating more on practical training rather than theoretical medical modules.
Sydney Medical School, MCI Approved Or Not?
Institutionally accredited by Department of Education and Training, Australia, Sydney Medical School is well-recognized and affiliated by ACS i.e. Australian Computer Society, CPA Australia, Engineers Australia, & ICAA i.e. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India.
Sydney Medical School MBBS Fee Structure
Sydney Medical School MBBS education is a total of six years of the medical course. For these six years educational period, Sydney Medical School MBBS fees are in between from 20,000 AUD to 30,000 AUD per year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses of Sydney Medical School are:
- Tuition Fees: 120000 AUD to 180000 AUD (a total of six years).
- Living Expenses: 320-500 USD per year.
- Medical Insurance: 100 USD per year.
How to get MBBS admission in the Sydney Medical School For Indian Students
Indian students should have to meet the eligibility benchmarks as per university’s standards to seek admission in the Sydney Medical School for Indian Students, & those benchmarks are:
- Students must have to clear any one of these entrances exams i.e. Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) Score or Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) Score or International English Language Testing System (IELTS with a minimum seven bands).
- Indian students must have an aggregate of minimum 60-70% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Moreover, students should have accomplished a minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Documents Required for Indian Students To Get Admission in The Sydney Medical School:
- An Application for paid tuition fees.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Birth, Character and Medical Certificates.
- Coloured passport-sized photos with white background.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- GAMSAT, IELTS or MCAT Score Cards.
- Personal Bank Statements.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Proof of Residence in staying in Europe (more than three months).
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Senior Secondary, High Secondary, and Graduation Education Certificates.
Indian students have to fill their admission form online for their MBBS course on the official website of the Sydney Medical School. Once the application form will be approved, students will receive an interview call from the head of the department of the Sydney Medical School. In that interview call, they will ask questions from you just to check your communication skills. Within a few days, students will receive mail from the educational department of the university and have to submit their scanned copies with attestations via mail.
After submitting that documents, Indian students will receive shortly an invitation letter from the university and have to submit 50% tuition fees and some fees for visa support, and visa delivery charges as well.
Once all these will be submitted by Indian Students, they will shortly receive a visa appointment from Embassy where students have to go and give interview and have to submit all original certificates and have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. After approving all the documents, you can take your study visa from there and can fly to Australia.
Sydney Medical School MBBS Application Form
MBBS Application Forms are accessible on the official website of the Sydney Medical School. Both Indian or International students who want to take admission into MBBS course then they can simply fill out the Application form. Students can also fill out their Scholarship Appointment Form as well which one can acquire on the official website of this university.
Sydney MBBS School MBBS World Ranking
The Sydney Medical Schools ranks in every aspect of medicine and health and that is why it is one of the best medical schools and research institutions in the world. These rankings are the testament to the fact that why thousands of students choose to study at Sydney Medical School:
- #1 in Australia and #5 in the world for graduate employability
- #2 in Australia and #18 in the world for medicine
- #2 in the world for sport, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- #2 in Australia and #15 in the world for nursing
- #2 in Australia and #18 in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology
- #1 in Asia-Pacific and #18 in the world for public health
- #10 in the world for anatomy and physiology
- #33 in the world for dentistry
- Australia’s oldest dental, pharmacy and nursing schools
Sydney Medical School Hostel Life
The Sydney Medical School also offers hostel provisions for all the students who are endeavouring admission in the college, allocated nearby the institute premises housing alternatives. Students who come across to study at the Sydney Medical School can get a chance to enjoy the spring-like cool weather and friendly-surroundings too.
Facilities offered by Sydney Medical School to both Indian and International Students are:
- Cafeterias & Refreshment amenities along with healthy Indian cuisine food.
- Laundry rooms with the availability of washing machines.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook, Newspapers, Medical Research Exams and journals as well.
- Reading spaces.
- Separate hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Sports Arena and Gym spaces as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe provisions along with round-the-clock internet availability.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms.
Sydney Medical School Reviews
Anyone either readers, students or visitors, who are studying this article, must go through the official website of Sydney Medical School, Australia, and although you can share your genuine reviews among Sydney Medical School Australia by commenting down in comment section.