MBBS Admission Query Form
Planning to pursue your MBBS education from Melbourne Medical School, Australia? But you are as confused as you don’t know about admission procedures, tuition fees and other expenses, hostel life and many more. These are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being nervous.
Scroll down and read all the necessary details which you want to know!!
About Melbourne Medical School, University of Melbourne, Australia
The Melbourne Medical School is a part of the University of Melbourne, Australia. It is a part of the Faculty of Medicine Dentistry and Health Sciences at the University. It is the oldest medical school in Australia and has established itself to be the global leader in teaching and training, health research, policy and practice. The school offers all the major fields of medicine and rural health.
It has courses suitable for everyone’s needs and requirements. So whether you are just starting out or want to do further studies in medicine, there is a course which you can pick from. You can even apply for coursework and short courses depending upon your schedule and requirements.
Some of the courses offered are:-
Graduate Diplomas/ Certificate Courses
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Training
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Science
- Graduate Certificate in Primary Care Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Adolescent Health & Wellbeing
- Master of Philosophy (Coursework)
- Master of Psychiatry (Coursework)
- Master of Clinical Research
- Master of Surgical Science
- Master of Medicine (Radiology)
The Melbourne Medical School offers a six years MBBS course to both Indian and International students as compared to other medical colleges.Melbourne Medical School MBBS education is a total of six years course (including one-year mandatory internship training), concentrating more on practical training rather than theoretical medical modules.
Melbourne Medical School, MCI Approved Or Not?
Institutionally accredited by Department of Education and Training, Australia, Melbourne Medical School is well-recognized and affiliated by ACS i.e. Australian Computer Society, CPA Australia, Engineers Australia, & ICAA i.e. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India.
Melbourne Medical School MBBS Fee Structure
Melbourne Medical School MBBS education is a total of six years of the medical course. For these six years educational period, University of Melbourne MBBS fees are in between from 20,000 AUD to 37,000 AUD per year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses of Melbourne Medical School are:
- Tuition Fees: 120000 AUD to 222000 AUD (a total of six years).
- Medical Insurance: 500 AUD per year.
How To Get MBBS Admission in the Melbourne Medical School For Indian Students
Indian students should have to meet the eligibility benchmarks as per university’s standards to seek admission in the Melbourne Medical School for Indian Students, & those benchmarks are:
- Students must have to clear any one of these entrances exams i.e. Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) Score or Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) Score or International English Language Testing System (IELTS with a minimum seven bands).
- Indian students must have an aggregate of minimum 60-70% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Moreover, students should have accomplished a minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Documents Required for Indian Students to get admission in the Melbourne Medical School:
- An Application for paid tuition fees.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Birth, Character and Medical Certificates.
- Coloured passport-sized photos with white background.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- GAMSAT, IELTS or MCAT Score Cards.
- Personal Bank Statements.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Proof of Residence in staying in Europe (more than three months).
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Senior Secondary, High Secondary, and Graduation Education Certificates.
Indian students have to fill their admission form online for their MBBS course on the official website of Melbourne Medical School. Once the application form will be approved, students will receive an interview call from the head of the department of the University of Melbourne. In that interview call, they will ask questions from you just to check your communication skills. Within a few days, students will receive mail from the educational department of the university and have to submit their scanned copies with attestations via mail.
After submitting that documents, Indian students will receive shortly an invitation letter from the university and have to submit 50% tuition fees and some fees for visa support, and visa delivery charges as well.
Once all these will be submitted by Indian Students, they will shortly receive a visa appointment from Embassy where students have to go and give interview and have to submit all original certificates and have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. After approving all the documents, you can take your study visa from there and can fly to Australia.
Melbourne Medical School MBBS Application Form
MBBS Application Forms are accessible on the official website of the Melbourne Medical School. Both Indian or International students who want to take admission into MBBS course then they can simply fill out the Application form. Students can also fill out their Scholarship Appointment Form as well which one can acquire on the official website of this university.
Melbourne Medical School MBBS World Ranking
Melbourne Medical School MBBS World Ranking is 61 and country rank is 2. This University enrols every year more than 45000 students during the admission time period.
Melbourne Medical School Hostel Life
The Melbourne Medical School also offers hostel provisions for all the students who are endeavouring admission in the college, allocated nearby the institute premises housing alternatives. Students who come across to study at the Melbourne Medical School can get a chance to enjoy the spring-like cool weather and friendly-surroundings too.
Facilities offered by Melbourne Medical School to both Indian and International Students are:
- Cafeterias & Refreshment amenities along with healthy Indian cuisine food.
- Laundry rooms with the availability of washing machines.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook, Newspapers, Medical Research Exams and journals as well.
- Reading spaces.
- Separate hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Sports Arena and Gym spaces as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe provisions along with round-the-clock internet availability.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms.
Melbourne Medical School Reviews
Anyone either readers, students or visitors, who are studying this article, must go through the official website of Melbourne Medical School, Australia, and although you can share your genuine reviews among the Melbourne Medical School, Australia by commenting down in comment section.