MBBS Admission Query Form
Are you looking to pursue your MBBS education from Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine? But you are nervous as numerous queries running in your mind like Admission Procedures & Scholarships, Admission Fees and many more. These queries are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being nervous.
Just scroll your mouse, and you will get all the necessary details about your queries.
About Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
Originated in 1957, Ternopil State Medical University (previously known as Ivan Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University) is a well-known medical university in Ukraine. This university proffers more than 90 post-graduation training to the students.
Ternopil State Medical University is considered as Ukraine’s top-notch medical university, proffering reasonable tuition fees to the students. This university comprises the superior teaching staff and faculty members as well and with an integer of 102 doctors of science too.
Some considerable Medical Courses of Ternopil State Medical University are:
- Dentistry (Five years)
- B.B.S (Six years)
- Nursing (Two-Four years)
- Pharmacy (Five years)
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS Education:
Ternopil State Medical University offers especial MBBS course to both Indian and International students as compared to other medical colleges. Ternopil State Medical University MBBS education is a six years course, concentrating more on practical modules rather than theoretical medical training including one year of the mandatory internship period.
Ternopil State Medical University, MCI Approved Or Not?
Accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ternopil State Medical University is approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India and WHO i.e. World Health Organization too.
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS Fee Structure
As above already disclosed that the Ternopil State Medical University MBBS course is a total of six years medical course. For these six years educational period, Ternopil State Medical University MBBS fees are in between from 4100 USD to 4500 USD per year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses:
- Tuition Fees: 27000 USD to 30000 USD (total of six years).
- Hostel Fees and One-time Charges: 2000 USD per year.
- Medical Insurance: 100 USD per year.
How to get MBBS admission in Ternopil State Medical University For Indian Students
To pursue admission in Ternopil State Medical University for Indian Students, Indian students should have to meet the eligibility standards & those standards are:
- Students must have to appear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- Indian students must have an aggregate of minimum 50% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Moreover, students should have accomplished a minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Documents Required for Indian Students to get admission in Ternopil State Medical University:
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Six (3 by 4) coloured passport-sized photos.
- Medical Certificate.
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Education Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Payment Receipt of Admission Fees.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- Personal Bank Statements for that person who is sponsoring you i.e. Mother or Father.
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
- An Application for Tuition Fees.
- Proof of Residence in staying in Europe (more than three months).
Make sure that application form should be submitted as per the standards of TSMU i.e. Ternopil State Medical University and all the students have to apply via online through Ternopil State Medical University. To ensure Application Status i.e. Complete or Incomplete, Read thoroughly the guidelines of TSMU.
Indian students have to fill their admission form for their MBBS course in Ternopil State Medical University which is accessible on the official website of TSMU. Once application form will be approved, students will receive a mail from the educational department of the university and have to submit their scanned copies with attestations via mail.
After submitting that documents, Indian students will receive shortly an invitation letter from the university and have to submit 50% tuition fees and some fees for visa support, and visa delivery charges as well.
Once all these will be submitted by Indian Students, they will shortly receive a visa appointment from Embassy where students have to go and give interview and have to submit all original certificates and have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. After approving all the documents, you can take your study visa from there and can fly to Ukraine.
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS Application Form
Both Indian or International students who want to take admission into MBBS course then they can simply fill out the Application form, accessible on the official website of Ternopil State Medical University. Students can also fill out their MBBS course Admission form & Scholarship Appointment Form as well which one can acquire on the official website of this university.
Moreover, students have an opportunity to apply for the self-owing student scholarship programs while enrolling Ternopil State Medical University.
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS World Ranking
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS World Ranking is 4057 and country rank is 17. Completion of MBBS education from this university will be accepted everywhere across the globe.
Ternopil State Medical University Hostel Life
Ternopil State Medical University also offers hostel amenities for all the students who are seeking admission in the college, allocated its four buildings nearby the university premises housing alternatives, proffering cool and moderate weather to the students who come across to study in the Ternopil State Medical University
Facilities offered by Ternopil State Medical University to all the nationalities of students are:
- Reading spaces.
- Separate hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe provisions along with round-the-clock internet availability.
- Sports Arena and Gym spaces as well.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook, Newspapers, Medical Research Exams and journals as well.
- Cafeterias & Refreshment amenities along with healthy Indian cuisine food.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms.
- Laundry rooms with the availability of washing machines.
Ternopil State Medical University Reviews
Readers, students or visitors, who are studying this article, must go through the official website of Ternopil State Medical University, and although one can share his/her honest reviews among Ternopil State Medical University by commenting in the down comment section.
Please share your honest reviews!!