MBBS Admission Query Form
Are you looking to pursue your MBBS education from Sumy State University, Ukraine? But you are nervous as numerous queries running in your mind like Admission Procedures & Scholarships, Admission Fees and many more. These queries are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being nervous.
Just scroll your mouse, and you will get all the necessary details about your queries.
About Sumy State University, Ukraine
Founded in 1948, Sumy State University is considered as a student’s favourite universities in Ukraine, proffering more than 30 graduate, 22 doctorates, and 59 post-graduation courses to both Indian and International students.
Serve as a Campus for Teaching, Testing, and Therapy; Sumy State University comprises more than 2000 highly-skilled staff and faculty members. This university enrols every year more than 10,000 students in which there are 2000+ post-graduate students and more than 5000 under-graduate students.
Some appreciable campuses of Sumy State University are:
- Distance Learning Regional Campus
- Konotop Campus
- Machine-Building Campus
- Polytechnic School
- Shostka Campus
Sumy State University MBBS Education:
Sumy State University offers distinctive MBBS course to both Indian and International students as compared to other medical colleges. Sumy State University MBBS education is a six years course, concentrating more on practical training rather than theoretical medical modules including one year of the required internship period.
Sumy State University, MCI Approved Or Not?
Accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Sumy State University is approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India and WHO i.e. World Health Organization too. This university is affiliated with EUA i.e. The European University Association, IES i.e. International Education Society and IAU i.e. International Association of Universities.
Sumy State University MBBS Fee Structure
Sumy State University MBBS course is a total of six years of the medical course. For these six years educational period, Sumy State University MBBS fees are in between from 5150 USD to 5550 USD per year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses:
- Tuition Fees: 30900 USD to 33000 USD (total of six years).
- Hostel Fees: 1000 USD per year.
- Medical Insurance: 100 USD per year.
How to get MBBS admission In Sumy State University For Indian Students
To pursue admission at Sumy State University for Indian Students, Indian students should have to meet the eligibility standards & those standards are:
- Students must have to appear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- Indian students must have an aggregate of minimum 50% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Moreover, students should have accomplished a minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Documents Required for Indian Students to get admission at Sumy State University:
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Six (3 by 4) coloured passport-sized photos.
- Medical Certificate.
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Education Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Payment Receipt of Admission Fees.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- Personal Bank Statements for that person who is sponsoring you i.e. Mother or Father.
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
- An Application for Tuition Fees.
- Proof of Residence in staying in Europe (more than three months).
Make sure that application form should be submitted as per the standards of SSU i.e. Sumy State University and all the students have to apply via online through Sumy State University. To ensure Application Status i.e. Complete or Incomplete, Read thoroughly the guidelines of SSU.
Indian students have to fill their admission form for their MBBS course at Sumy State University which is accessible on the official website of SSU. Once application form will be approved, students will receive a mail from the educational department of the university and have to submit their scanned copies with attestations via mail.
After submitting that documents, Indian students will receive shortly an invitation letter from the university and have to submit 50% tuition fees and some fees for visa support, and visa delivery charges as well.
Once all these will be submitted by Indian Students, they will shortly receive a visa appointment from Embassy where students have to go and give interview and have to submit all original certificates and have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. After approving all the documents, you can take your study visa from there and can fly to Ukraine.
Sumy State University MBBS Application Form
Both Indian or International students who want to take admission into MBBS course then they can simply fill out the Application form, accessible on the official website of Sumy State University. Students can also fill out their MBBS course Admission form & Scholarship Appointment Form as well which one can acquire on the official website of this university.
Moreover, students have an opportunity to apply for the self-owing student scholarship programs while enrolling Sumy State University.
Sumy State University MBBS World Ranking
Sumy State University MBBS World Ranking is 2404 and country rank is 3.
Sumy State University Hostel Life
Sumy State University also offers hostel provisions for all the students who are endeavouring admission in the college, allocated nearby the institute premises housing alternatives, proffering moderate weather to the students who come across to study in Sumy State University.
Facilities offered by Sumy State University to all the nationalities of students are:
- Reading spaces.
- Separate hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe provisions along with round-the-clock internet availability.
- Sports Arena and Gym spaces as well.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook, Newspapers, Medical Research Exams and journals as well.
- Cafeterias & Refreshment amenities along with healthy Indian cuisine food.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms.
- Laundry rooms with the availability of washing machines.
Sumy State University Reviews
Readers, students or visitors, who are studying this article, must go through the official website of Sumy State University, and although one can share his/her honest reviews among Sumy State University by commenting in the down comment section.
Please share your honest reviews!!