MBBS Admission Query Form
The innumerable figure of medical applicants is planning for pursuing their medical education from Abroad Countries. Several reasons why medical aspirants are going abroad countries for their medical education are:
- Distinct Methodologies of Education.
- Enhancing knowledge among numerous International Languages like Spanish, French, German, and many more.
- Better Career Opportunities.
- Exploring the new cultures, traditions and communal surroundings.
Are you glancing to pursue your MBBS education from Bulgaria? But you are demented as numerous queries streaming in your intellect like Admission Procedures in Bulgaria, Best Universities to Study in Bulgaria and many more. These queries are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being fretted.
Just Scroll down your mouse and you will get all the information about your queries.
MBBS in Bulgaria for Indian Medical Students
MBBS in Bulgaria for Indian Medical Students is a full-time course of six years, accents more on practical education rather than theoretical education. Bulgaria Universities proffers a distinctive MBBS education to Indian Medical students.
Why Choose Bulgaria for MBBS/Medical Studies
Europe’s most well-known educational campuses or universities for the students, Bulgaria has ranked on the very first position among all European Colleges & Universities. All the medical colleges and Universities are well-recognized and approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India & WHO i.e. World Health Organization too.
Some vital points among choosing Bulgaria for MBBS/Medical Studies are:
- Magnificent Organizations with brilliant in-built infrastructures.
- Affordable and Reasonable Tuition Fees & Living Expenses as well.
- Situated in one of the first-rate position in Central Europe.
- Proffering World-Class Coaching to the students.
Advantages of MBBS in Bulgaria
Pursuing your MBBS Education in Bulgaria leads to better career opportunities for any medical student. So, just have a look for the advantages or benefits of studying MBBS in Bulgaria:
- No necessity of writing any special entrance exam for seeking education in any of Bulgaria’s universities.
- Alternatives for capitalizing your tuition fees in accordance with two instalment plans.
- Proffering all medical education is majorly English Languages only.
- Effortlessly Visa Process i.e. proffering the study-visa within six weeks.
- Well-Skilled and High Knowledgeable Staff and Faculty Members.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Bulgaria
To pursue admission in Bulgaria’s any of Medical Universities for Indian Students, one should have to meet the eligibility criteria & those criterions are:
- One must have to appear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- For General Category, Students must have an aggregate of minimum 55% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English.
- For OBC, SC/ST Category, Students must have an aggregate of minimum 45% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English.
- One should have accomplished a minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Best Medical Universities in Bulgaria to Study MBBS/Medicine:
MBBS in Bulgaria is a six years time-period course, in which universities emphasis more on practical knowledge than theoretical study. Some considerable and well-known Medical Universities in Bulgaria are:
- Pleven Medical University
- Plovdiv Medical University
- Sofia Medical University
- Thracian University
- Trakia Medical University
- Varna Medical University
How to Take Admission in Bulgaria MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
Applying for MBBS admission in Bulgaria MBBS Colleges/ Universities for Indian students is not that much resistant. One must have to apply online for the MBBS admission in any of Bulgaria’s Medical Universities. Students have to fill their application forms online along with their scanned documents (disclosed down) which are available on the official website every Bulgaria’s Medical University before the admission form application deadline.
After the submission of all the required documents, University will take up to seven days for the verification and then will issue an admission letter to the students. Then, after acquiring the admission letter, students have to submit their original passport, and original documents as well to the university and have to wait up to 45 days for the approval from the ministry. After receiving approval, students have to deposit the University’s fees.
Students have to book their slots for their visa appointment to Embassy after submitting admission fees. Students can acquire their study visa for Bulgaria from Embassy by acquiring stamping to the visa after confirmation and verification of all documents from the embassy.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Bulgaria:
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Six (3 by 4) coloured passport-sized photos.
- Medical Certificate.
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Education Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- Payment Receipt.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- An Application Form.
- Personal Bank Statements.
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate
- Application for Tuition Fees.
- Scan copy of NEET Result Card.
MBBS Study in Bulgaria — Financial Advice for Parents
Living Expenses, as well as Travel Expenses, are undoubtedly differed from student to student, from university to university, from location to location, and many more. Several of doubts, queries, and discussions will be there in every parent’s intellect. Parents should go through down written financial advises:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Parents & Students should be in touch with their banks and banks should be having all documentation and full details of yours i.e. you are going abroad countries for your studies. So that not any of your banks will cancel or deny your transactions or your credit cards as well.
- Mini Statements and ATM Fees: Moreover, Parents and Students should have concerned about the all information of daily/weekly mini statements of your ATM. This will help you to get information about any foreign fees charges and all. Because whenever you are going to withdraw money from your ATM, foreigner banks will go to charge you. So, it’s advisable for parents and students too to do this thing before only.
- Foreign Currency: Parents should have to give some currency from any abroad country wherever one students is going to be. This will assist the students while entrance time in any of abroad countries.
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Bulgaria:
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Bulgaria with our EduPedia Counseling Processed where we assist the students who want to pursue their Medical Education in abroad countries, starting from counselling processed to visa process comprising Admission Process as well.
Please share your genuine reviews!!