MBBS Admission Query Form
Kyrgyzstan is a central Asian country which is also known as the landlocked country due to its structure. The country is sharing its borders with the Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and China.
Bishkek is the official capital of Kyrgyzstan which is also known as the largest city of the country. The country was basically founded more than 2000 years ago and the structure of the country includes the mountains which is the major source of preserving the historical empires of the country.
If we discuss the infrastructure of Kyrgyzstan then the country is not very developed but it is gradually picking up the pace in order to get there. In the current scenario, the infrastructure of Kyrgyzstan is improving rapidly in the various domains such as the silk roads and the other routes, etc.
In the domain of education, Kyrgyzstan is also improving its infrastructure along with its neighboring countries such as Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc and now you can find the varieties of the educational institutions in the country to study the several kinds of the courses including the medical programs.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a very decent option for the MBBS aspirants around the world specifically from the Asian continent and this is the reason that why in the current scenario the MBBS trend from Kyrgyzstan is getting very popular.
Well, here in this article today we are basically going to discuss the same topic of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
We would cover all the related aspects of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan so that the interests aspirants can make the most of the article and then can thoroughly plan their MBBS studies from the country.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Medical Students
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students is something which is being talked about at the most in the current scenario as now there are many MBBS aspirants who are moving towards Kyrgyzstan for their MBBS studies. We all know that MBBS in India is quite a tough task for the majority of the aspirants due to the insane competition.
The competition is very high which leave millions of the MBBS aspirants unattended from their dreams of being a Doctor. This is why and when they look at the other Asian countries to study the MBBS program and now Kygystan has also been added to that list.
There is not so high competition yet in the medical domain of Kyrgyzstan and there are many medical colleges/Universities which offer the MBBS program to the aspirants. Indian aspirants can study their MBBS program from Kyrgyzstan with so many favorable points in their favor.
Why Choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS/Medical Studies
MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan may be the considerable option for the MBBS aspirants around the world, but for the Asian aspirants, it brings some significant reasons to study MBBS.
Here below we are listing down some top reasons to justify that why you should be studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan is the only Nation in the world which offers the MBBS studies at the lowest fee package specifically for the Asian aspirants.
- There are many medical colleges and the Universities that the MBBS aspirants may choose for their MBBS program.
- MBBS from Kygystan is well renowned around the world and is approved by all major medical bodies.
- Candidates can take direct admission into the Kyrgyzstan medical colleges for their MBBS education
- There are no donation requirements for the MBBS aspirants in taking the admission of Kyrgyzstan medical colleges.
Advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan medical college admission can provide many advantages to the MBBS aspirants, and the actual advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan depends upon the requirements of the aspirants.
There are some common benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and here below we are going to list them all for your consideration.
- First of all the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very low in the comparison of all other countries.
- Kyrgyzstan medical colleges offer direct admission to the aspirants without any donation or entrance exam requirements.
- The fee structure of Kyrgyzstan medical colleges is very low if we compare it with the other countries.
- The MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan is approved by medical bodies such as WHO, MCI, UNESCO, etc.
- The admission process of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very easy.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
All the aspirants who are looking forward to studying MBBS must be making themselves aware with the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility so that they can make their application for the admission accordingly.
Here in this section, we are going to mention the admission eligibility criteria of the Kyrgyzstan medical Universities for your concern below.
- The candidates need to have passed a minimum of 10+2 exam from any recognized board of studies.
- The mandatory subject of studies in 10+2 exam is physics, chemistry, biology with the minimum passing percentage of 50%.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years while there is no limit on the maximum age
- The majority of the medical colleges offer admission without any entrance exam.
Best Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan to Study Medicine/MBBS
There are many MCI recognized medical colleges/Universities in Kyrgyzstan from where the aspirants study their MBBS program. If you are looking for the names of some decent medical colleges then we would provide you with it.
Here are some best medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan for your consideration.
- Jalal Abad State University
- Osh State Medical University
- International University of Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz State Medical University
As you can see that there are not many medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for the MBBS studies, thus you need to pick from any of the above-mentioned Universities.
How to Take Admission in Kyrgyzstan Medical Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
There are many medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for international students including India to offer them the admission. All the aspirants who are willing to take admission here must be following the standard of the admission procedure.
Here below we are going to list that procedure for you.
- The MBBS admission process of the Kyrgyzstan medical Universities is based on the first come and first, serve basis.
- July is the month by the end of which the Universities finish granting the admission.
- Applicants are advised to make their application before the end of the deadline
- After making the application the candidates would be shortlisted by the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates would be informed about their admission application and would be invited for further formalities.
- Upon meeting the further formalities the candidates would be granted the admission and will be required to submit their fee.
So, this is how the interested candidates can take their admission into the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan after full filling the eligibility criteria.
Requirements of Taking Admission in Kyrgyzstan for 2019-2020
Medical admission in Kyrgyzstan is possible after meeting out some certain requirements. Here below we are going to list down those requirements for all the MBBS aspirants.
- Candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria of the concerned medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- All the related documents will be required to present at the time of admission by the candidates.
- Copy of passport and Visa will also have to be submitted by the International candidates.
- In the case of Indian MBBS aspirants, they need to submit the MCI approved a letter to the University.
Fee Structure of Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities for MBBS 2019-2020
Cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students is something which needs to be addressed for the majority of the Indian MBBS aspirants. Keeping it in our consideration here we are going to provide you the fee structure of the medical colleges/Universities for the year 2019-2020.
It will help you in managing your funds accordingly.
|NAME OF MEDICAL COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY||COMPLETE FEE STRUCTURE|
|OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||$20,200|
|ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE||$20,000|
|JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||$19,400|
|KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||$24,300|
MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan: Financial Advise for Parents
Well, Kyrgyzstan Medical college fee structure has been already discussed in the above section of the article. The MBBS fee structure in Kyrgyzstan is considered to be the lowest in the world thus the parents of the aspirants can’t find any other medical colleges, which offer the medical education at the lower package than Kyrgyzstan.
If there is still any candidate who can’t afford the fee structure of the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan, then such candidates may apply for the scholarship program of the college. The scholarship may offer some additional financial relief to the parents and moreover, the parents can also apply for the easy education loan for their kids.
Apply Now for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges is about to be commenced from the month of July. Generally, all the medical institutions in Kyrgyzstan fill the MBBS seats by the end of July, and thus the MBBS aspirants must make their application before the end of this deadline.
You just need to choose the medical college where you are willing to have your admission, and then simply you can make the online application. Keep in your mind that the basis of the admission is first to come and first serve basis, thus you must not delay in making your application.