MBBS Admission Query Form
MBBS In Kazakhstan For Indian Students | Admissions & Eligibility | Direct MBBS Admission
Kazakhstan is an Asian country, widely known as the Landlocked country worldwide. Furthermore, Kazakhstan is the world’s 9th largest nation & shares its borders with the other abroad countries such as China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, etc. The infrastructure of this country is very much dynamic, composed of the deltas, hills, mountains, rock, etc & makes it a highly diverse nation in terms of its infrastructure.
Also, medical education in Kazakhstan is also developing gradually & the country now possesses some decent number of colleges & universities, especially in the field of medicine
Nowadays, MBBS in Kazakhstan is getting very much popular due to the enhanced number of medical Universities/colleges in Kazakhstan. In today’s article, we are basically going to discuss the same topic as to how and why Kazakhstan is becoming the hot destination of MBBS abroad.
So, if you are looking forward to studying MBBS in Kazakhstan then you can get some crucial information from this article about the same topic.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is a very decent option as the competition in the Indian medical domain is very rigorous. Each year there are a wide number of the MBBS aspirants, who sit in the NEET exam 2020 but only a few candidates manage to crack the exam.
Only those candidates who crack the exam with the minimum possible rank get the MBBS seats and the rest are left in the dreams.
That’s why MBBS in Kazakhstan is a great option for all such Indian MBBS aspirants. There is very little competition for MBBS in Kazakhstan as compared to MBBS in India & thus all the MBBS aspirants have a decent chance of getting their MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
Why Choose Kazakhstan to Study MBBS Abroad?
MBBS admission in Kazakhstan depends upon the will of the medical aspirants, yet there are many aspects that define why MBBS from Kazakhstan is a superior option.
Here below we are listing down some points which would justify that is why you should be studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- There are many medical Universities/colleges in Kazakhstan that you can choose to study the MBBS program as per your preference.
- All the medical institutions or the Universities in Kazakhstan are approved by the prominent medical bodies of the world such as WHO, GMC, UNESCO, MCI, etc.
- The fee structure of MBBS education in Kazakhstan is lower than the other country’s medical institutions.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan and the environment of the country is very safe for international aspirants.
- The standard of medical education in Kazakhstan’s MCI Approved Colleges is very high likewise in other developed abroad countries.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan | Benefits of Studying Medicine in Kazakhstan | Overseas MBBS Advantages
Study Medicine in Kazakhstan may bring the number of advantages for every MBBS aspirant. It actually depends upon the aspirant that the aspirant is seeking from the MBBS programs in Kazakhstan.
- The aspirants get a very easy student visa to study MBBS in Kazakhstan without any hassles.
- The living expenses in Kazakhstan are cheaper than in many other Asian countries.
- Kazakhstan medical Universities/colleges offer a decent standard of medical education for the aspirants.
- MBBS degrees from Kazakhstan are valued everywhere in the world.
- MBBS aspirants from India can seek their direct admission into Kazakhstan medical Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan | Requirements for Study Medicine in Kazakhstan 2020
MBBS in Kazakhstan eligibility is something that all the aspirants must make themselves aware of since without meeting the eligibility criteria no aspirants would be granted the admission there.
- The aspirants must have qualified the 10+2 exam from the well-recognized board of education.
- The mandatory subjects of studies in the 10+2 exam are physics, chemistry and biology and the candidates need to pass the exam with a minimum of 50% passing percentage.
- NEET Qualify with minimum marks.
- The minimum age of medical aspirants should be 17 years.
Best Medical Universities in Kazakhstan to Study MBBS Abroad
Kazakhstan MBBS admission 2020 season is just about to approach and the interested aspirants must make up their mind now about the name of the medical institution where they want to study MBBS abroad.
Check out some major medical colleges/Universities of Kazakhstan:
- Astana Medical University
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University
- Shymkent State Medical University
How to Take Admission in Kazakhstan MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students 2020 is a center of the discussion, as this year there are a wide number of the Indian MBBS aspirants who are looking forward to getting MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
Here below we are providing you the easy step by step guide to help you in that regard.
- First of all the Indian candidates need to apply for the NEET exam and qualify it as without the NEET candidates can’t apply for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- Candidates need to submit their MBBS application forms before the deadline.
- The candidates whose application forms are accepted by the University will be invited to proceed with the admission formalities.
- You will need to carry all the required documents with you at the time of admission and after the payment of fee, admission will be finished.
Kindly note that the basis of admission is on a first-come and first-serve basis, thus you must make your application at the correct time.
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan 2020 | MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan 2020
There are numerous medical Universities/colleges in Kazakhstan where you may easily for your MBBS Admission Abroad. Check out below-mentioned MBBS Admission Requirements for Indian students:
- The approval of MCI will be required for the Indian candidates.
- Original birth certificate and the 10th mark sheet to confirm it would also be required.
- A scanned copy of the passport and Visa will be submitted by the candidates in the University.
- Scanned copy of the other educational documents would also be required
Admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan | Kazakhstan’s Top Medical Universities | MBBS in Kazakhstan Fees Structure
MBBS in Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
Al Farabi Kazakh National University is one of the highest ranked medical universities in Kazakhstan which offers medical education at economical prices.
|MBBS IN AL FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAKHSTAN|
|Recognized by||MCI, WHO|
|Tuition Fees (In USD)||6100 $/Year|
|Hostel Fees (In USD)||800 $ – 1200 $|
MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is well-known for its higher-standard education along with ranking which makes it ideal for the medical students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
|MBBS IN SOUTH KAZAKHSTAN MEDICAL ACADEMY, KAZAKHSTAN|
|Recognized by||MCI, WHO|
|Tuition Fees (In USD)||5000 $/Year|
|Hostel Fees (In USD)||800 $ – 1200 $|
MBBS in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, a world famous medical university, provides an extra-ordinary medical education to the students.
|MBBS IN WEST KAZAKHSTAN MARAT OSPANOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAKHSTAN|
|Recognized by||MCI, WHO|
|Tuition Fees (In USD)||4900 $/Year|
|Hostel Fees (In USD)||800 $ – 1200 $|
Group Counseling (Seminars) | Online Counseling Session (Webinars) | Tele-Counseling
Our free group, as well as counseling seminars, are going to start in various parts of India. So, don’t miss this golden opportunity to meet our senior expert education counselors along with our experienced team of overseas MBBS education counselors, having more than 10 years of expertise in handling queries like MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in China, MBBS in USA, MBBS in Australia, MBBS in Canada, etc. & acquire the best guidance from them for your bright medical career.
Call us today at 9357007812 and reserve your seat for MBBS abroad admissions 2020 & also register your seat for our free counseling seminars.
MBBS Study in Kazakhstan: Financial Advice for Parents
There are many MCI recognized medical institutions in Kazakhstan from where the Indian aspirants can study MBBS abroad. Also, the planning of funds are very essential for the medical aspirants along with their parents as MBBS in Kazakhstan may cost higher than any other Asian countries, hence, it is still lesser than the Indian medical Universities.
Our primary advice to the Indian parents is that they can select any low-cost medical colleges of Kazakhstan for their children from where they can pursue their MBBS program abroad at reasonable prices.
Apply Now for MBBS Study in Kazakhstan 2020
MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan 2020 season is almost around and this is the right time when the interested medical aspirants must be looking to make their MBBS abroad application for the exam. So, apply now to study MBBS in Kazakhstan 2020 today & reserve your seat for your MBBS programs in Kazakhstan!
Pre-register yourself for MBBS Abroad Admission in Kazakhstan 2020
What medical aspirants mostly do, they wait for their NEET exam and after giving NEET exam they make plans for MBBS abroad. But, the application deadline for most MCI recognized MBBS Abroad medical universities would pass. So, what we suggest is to reserve your seat for MBBS abroad admission 2020 today only if you’re planning to study MBBS abroad. It would be a great decision for medical aspirants who are going to appear in NEET exam 2020 & also planning to study medicine abroad.
Things to Remember while applying for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Limited Seats for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- MBBS Admission Seats in Kazakhstan are reserved on the basis of first come first serve.
- MBBS Course in Kazakhstan intakes in September.
- Make sure you’ve all the necessary documents.
- Important dates to remember like MBBS admissions in Kazakhstan 2020, Last Date for applying MBBS in Kazakhstan 2020, etc.
Career Opportunities after MBBS in Kazakhstan
Once you complete your MBBS in Kazakhstan from MCI Approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan, we will also help you with your post-graduation in medicine or specialization in the medical field. Either you want to study MD in USA or study MD in Germany, we are always with you to help you efficiently.
Services Offered by EduPedia Overseas – Best MBBS Abroad Consultancy
- Our MBBS Abroad Admission Services: Help students to complete their application forms along with the necessary documents of Indian students for the Abroad Medical Universities, Pay the MBBS application fees of the chosen MCI approved medical university for MBBS by the students, and Receive an Indian student’s admission letter from that particular MBBS University.
- Our Visa Services for MBBS Abroad: Apply for your invitation letter from chosen abroad medical university, Create your visa file for the embassy, Arrange HRD attestation, apostle, translation of documents, medical fitness certificate (as necessary), Cover the medical insurance, Apply for the visa, Schedule a visa appointment with the respective embassy, Updated you & your family about your progress reports in MBBS abroad, Train you for the visa interview, Accompany you to your visa appointment, Collect the passport with the visa, and Start preparation for departure.
- Our D-Departure Services: Schedule your flight together with other EduPedia Overseas – Study MBBS Overseas students, Information about necessary goods to carry, luggage allowance & all other necessary information helping to reach the final destination, and Meeting our representatives at the airport.
- Our A-Arrival Services at the new destination: Receive & welcome you at the airport by one of our Indian representatives, Drive you to abroad medical university’s hostel & provide you the hostel room as well, Make contact with your family from our phone & also provide lunch/dinner for you, Provide SIM cards & Internet, Show you around the city & university, Accompany you to the first shopping, Introduce you to the teachers & senior Indian students, Help you to complete the admission process & pay the remaining fees, We will obtain the residence permit, medical insurance, medical checkup, etc, and Consultation for 6 years regarding university, hostel, health & personal matters.
MBBS in Kazakhstan FAQ’s
Question 1: Is the NEET exam 2020 required to study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Answer: Yes, NEET is required only if you want to come back or practice in India. For acquiring MBBS admission in Kazakhstan, Indian students must clear the NEET entrance exam 2020. But, if you want to settle in a foreign country only then NEET is not compulsory.
Question 2: Is an MBBS Degree from Kazakhstan’s medical colleges/universities globally recognized?
Answer: Yes, an MBBS degree from Kazakhstan’s top medical colleges/universities is recognized globally. This means, after completing your MBBS from Kazakhstan, you can pursue your MD from anywhere in the world. Also, you can practice in India after studying medicine from Kazakhstan.
Question 3: How many times a medical student can appear for the MCI Screening Test Kazakhstan?
Answer: MCI Screening Test in Kazakhstan conducted twice in a year. So, medical students can appear two times for their MCI Screening Test in a year.
Key-Points of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakhstan’s Best Medical Universities
- The medium of MBBS instruction in the English Language.
- Globally Recognized MBBS degree from MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan.
- Indian students prefer to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- High-Standard Medical Education at reasonable prices.
- Excellent International Faculty and Staff Members.
- Lost-Cost MBBS Education.
- Advanced level of teaching methods and techniques too.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students Ultimately 2020 | MBBS in Kazakhstan Admissions 2020
|Minimum Marks/Percentage||50% in PCB (12th)|
|NEET Required||Yes, at least Qualifying Marks|
|Visa Processing Time||30 days|
|Minimum & Maximum Tuition Fees (Per Year)||3500 USD to 7000 USD|
|Hostel Fees (Per Month)||800 USD to 1600 USD|
|Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan||6 Years (including 1-year internship)|
|Recommended MBBS Universities by EduPedia Overseas||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Al Farabi Kazakh National University|