MBBS Admission Query Form
MBBS in Germany for Indian Students | Admission & Eligibility | Direct MBBS Admission
Germany, officially known as the “Federal Republic of Germany” is a country that is positioned in Western Europe. Also, this country is sharing its borders with other abroad countries like Denmark, Poland, Austria, Check Republic, etc. This country has a very diverse and temperate climate season in the world. Berlin is the largest city and the heart of the country and Rhine is the world-famous longest river in the country.
Germany is a well versed and economically developed country, which is counted among the most developed countries in the world. It is having the world-class infrastructure in the context of everything, be it the industrial revolution or the educational domain the country is at the top of everything.
Discussing MBBS education in Germany then this country provides its primary focus to the medicine domain of the country. This is the reason why the majority of the professional medical and other courses in the country are offered at almost free of cost.
Yes, you heard it right, Germany offers medical courses such as MBBS in Germany at free of cost both to the native and the International aspirants as well.
This is the reason why every year the country receives significant numbers of applications from around the world by the aspirants, who seek their admission into the country.
Here in this article, we are going to keep our discussion limited with the same topic which is to study MBBS from Germany along with necessary details such as MBBS admission in Germany, MBBS in Germany Eligibility for Indian students.
So, if you are the one who is looking forward to seeking MBBS admission in Germany then we urge you to go through our entire article.
We would cover and provide you with all the relevant information in this article, which would make it quite clear for you to analyze your MBBS programs in Germany.
Looking for Direct MBBS Admission with More Career Opportunities?? Then Check Out: Trending Now: MBBS in Ukraine + PG/Specialization in Germany
MBBS In Germany for Indian Medical Students
MBBS in Germany for Indian Students has always been the prime topic of discussion among the Indian medical aspirants due to many reasons. The first and foremost reason is the level of competition in the MBBS education of India which is sky-high. There appear a wide number of the aspirants in the NEET exam 2020, but there are very few who become able to crack it due to the intense competition and the low numbers of the available MBBS seats.
Further, as we have already discussed, MBBS from Germany is very affordable to the Indian aspirants since there is no tuition cost at all in the majority of the best medical colleges/universities of Germany.
Considering all these factors in combining the MBBS in Germany for Indian students becomes a very significant choice for the Indian candidates, and they all want to try out their luck for the accomplishment of the same purpose of studying there, however, the MBBS admission for Germany and Eligibility criteria for Germany are not so relaxed.
Why Choose Germany to Study MBBS Abroad?
Well, there are various reasons which justify why one should prefer to study MBBS in Germany. It’s the subjective choice and the personal preferences of the aspirants that why they should opt for the MBBS programs in Germany.
Here below we are listing down some important aspects to make you understand why studying MBBS from Germany can be a decent option for you.
- The first & foremost reason is Germany is counted among the best economically developed countries across the globe with world-class medical infrastructure.
- MBBS courses in Germany are something that is placed in the top medical programs in Germany’s world-class medical universities.
- There is no tuition cost of MBBS in the majority of the medical educational universities in Germany which makes it quite affordable or almost free of cost program which is unique in itself.
- Almost all the medical institutions/colleges of Germany are approved by various organizations such as UNESCO, MCI, GMC, etc.
- The aspirants who get the MBBS or other medical degrees from Germany are recognized around the world with decent career opportunities.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Germany | Benefits of Studying Medicine in Germany | Overseas MBBS Advantages
If you get the MBBS admission in Germany then it brings several kinds of advantages or benefits for you. Check out the detailed advantages of studying MBBS in Germany.
- There’s no tuition cost of studying MBBS in Germany even the majority of Germany’s medical colleges/universities offer free of cost MBBS studies in Germany.
- The standard of MBBS education in Germany is extremely high which meets the standards of world-class abroad medical Universities.
- You can speak both German and the English language while you are studying at the campus of Germany’s MCI approved Universities/Colleges.
- The cost of living in Germany is still affordable to international students as there is no tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Germany | Requirements for Study Medicine in Germany 2020
As an MBBS aspirant, you must be aware of the MBBS in Germany eligibility criteria, so that you can accordingly make your application.
Here you can read the MBBS admission eligibility criteria of Germany’s top medical Universities/colleges for your concern.
- The minimum age of the Indian medical aspirants should be 17 years.
- The candidates must have qualified the 10+2 exam from the recognized board of study of the concerned country.
- The mandatory subjects of the 10+2 exam are physics, chemistry, and biology with the minimum passing percentage of 60%.
- German language proficiency test is mandatory thus no aspirants would be allowed to study without having German-speaking skills.
- Test for medical studies is the other mandatory entrance exam that has to be qualified by the aspirants to study MBBS in Germany.
Best Medical Universities in Germany to Study MBBS Abroad
MBBS in Germany duration is of the 6 years for the majority of the medical universities/colleges in Germany.
If you’re looking for the top Medical Universities/colleges of Germany to study MBBS abroad, then we are offering you the list of some top medical institutions of Germany.
- Heidelberg University
- Lubeck University
- Rwth Aachen University
- Magdeburg University
- Munster University
- Wurzburg University
- Tubingen University
- Freiburg University
How to Take MBBS Admission in Germany Medical Universities for Indian Students
Well, if you are struggling to seek enough information about MBBS admission in Germany’s top medical colleges/universities, then we would help you with it. Here below we are going to list down the MBBS admission process of the German medical Universities/colleges for your study MBBS abroad.
- First of all the interested candidates need to read the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Germany in terms of qualification education and satisfy it.
- Once the admission criteria are satisfied then the candidates can make their online application by visiting the website of the concerned abroad medical University/college.
- Fill the application form and submit all the required documents such as mark sheets, passport copy, and other documents.
- Once you qualify the entrance and the other required exam then you would get the immigration letter from the German Medical University and you can fly to the country.
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Germany for 2020 | MBBS Admission in Germany 2020
Here are the certain requirements which you must be satisfied with to get MBBS admission in Germany.
Here we are going to provide you the list of all such requirements below so that you can keep them in your consideration.
- If you are an international candidate then you must be having a valid passport and Visa.
- Your academic documents such as your mark sheet, transfer certificate, character certificate would also be required.
- You must be having at least 2 types of ID if you are an international student.
- A letter of acknowledgment from your previous educational institution would also be required.
- Indians students need to submit their NEET qualification documents and the clearance or the approval letter from the MCI.
- Minimum 2 of the passport size photographs.
Admission to MBBS in Germany | Germany’s Top Medical Universities | MBBS in Germany Fees Structure
It is a well-known fact and we have also discussed it, that there is no tuition fee for the MBBS education in Germany, which makes the MBBS program in Germany as a free of cost program.
There may be some other kinds of minor charges, which may be required by some other abroad medical Universities/colleges of the country.
Here below we are providing you with some basic ideas about the MBBS fee structure of German medical Universities.
- Name of Course- MBBS
- Duration of Course- 6 Years
- MBBS Fees Structure in Germany- No Tuition Fee
- Admission Eligibility Criteria- 10+2 Exam with 60% marks in PCB stream
- The requirement of English/German Languages Proficiency- Yes
- Cost of Living- 30 to 40K Per Month Indian Rupees
- The medium of MBBS Studies- English
Group Counseling (Seminars) | Online Counseling Session (Webinars) | Tele-Counseling
Our free group, as well as counseling seminars, are going to start in various parts of India. So, don’t miss this golden opportunity to meet our senior expert education counselors along with our experienced team of overseas MBBS education counselors, having more than 10 years of expertise in handling queries like MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in China, MBBS in USA, MBBS in Australia, MBBS in Canada, etc. & acquire the best guidance from them for your bright medical career.
Call us today at 9357007812 and reserve your seat for MBBS abroad admissions 2020 & also register your seat for our free counseling seminars.
MBBS Study in Germany: Financial Advice for Parents
There are many MCI recognized medical institutions in Germany from where the Indian aspirants can study MBBS abroad. Also, the planning of funds are very essential for the medical aspirants along with their parents as MBBS in Germany may cost higher than any other Asian countries, hence, it is still lesser than the Indian medical Universities.
Our primary advice to the Indian parents is that they can select any low-cost medical colleges of Germany for their children from where they can pursue their MBBS program abroad at reasonable prices.
Apply Now for MBBS Study in Germany 2020
MBBS Admission in Germany 2020 season is almost around and this is the right time when the interested medical aspirants must be looking to make their MBBS abroad application for the exam. So, apply now to study MBBS in Germany 2020 today & reserve your seat for your MBBS programs in Germany!
Pre-register yourself for MBBS Abroad Admission in Germany 2020
What medical aspirants mostly do, they wait for their NEET exam and after giving NEET exam they make plans for MBBS abroad. But, the application deadline for most MCI recognized MBBS Abroad medical universities would pass. So, what we suggest is to reserve your seat for MBBS abroad admission 2020 today only if you’re planning to study MBBS abroad. It would be a great decision for medical aspirants who are going to appear in NEET exam 2020 & also planning to study medicine abroad.
Things to Remember while applying for MBBS in Germany
- Limited Seats for MBBS in Germany
- MBBS Admission Seats in Germany are reserved based on first come first serve.
- MBBS Course in Germany intakes in September.
- Make sure you’ve all the necessary documents.
- Important dates to remember like MBBS admissions in Germany 2020, Last Date for applying MBBS in Germany 2020, etc.
Career Opportunities after MBBS in Germany
Once you complete your MBBS in Germany from MCI Approved Medical Universities in Germany, we will also help you with your post-graduation in medicine or specialization in the medical field. Either you want to study MD in USA or study MD in Germany, we are always with you to help you efficiently.
Services Offered by EduPedia Overseas – Best MBBS Abroad Consultancy
Our MBBS Abroad Admission Services
- Help students to complete their application forms
- Collect & file the necessary documents of Indian students for the Abroad Medical University.
- Pay the application fees of the chosen medical university by the students.
- Receive a student’s admission letter from University.
Our Visa Services for MBBS Abroad
- Apply for your invitation letter from chosen abroad medical university.
- Create your visa file for the embassy.
- Arrange HRD attestation, apostle, translation of documents.
- Help to acquire a medical fitness certificate (as necessary).
- Cover the medical insurance
- Apply for the visa as your representative.
- Schedule an appointment with the respective embassy.
- Keep you & your family updated about your progress reports.
- Train you for the visa interview (if required)
- Accompany you to your visa appointment.
- Collect the passport with the visa.
- Start preparation for departure.
Our D-Departure Services
- Schedule your flight together with other EduPedia Overseas ( Overseas MBBS Consultant) students.
- Information about necessary goods to carry, luggage allowance & all other necessary information helping to reach the final destination.
- Meeting one of our representatives at the airport to receive a ready-made file with all the essential documents.
- Contact numbers of the local representatives in the abroad country.
Our A-Arrival Services at the new destination
- Receive & welcome you at the airport by one of our Indian representatives.
- Drive you to abroad medical university’s hostel & provide you the hostel room as well.
- Make contact with your family from our phone & also provide lunch/dinner for you.
- Provide you with a SIM card & Internet.
- Show you around the city & university.
- Accompany you to the first shopping.
- Introduce you to the teachers & senior Indian students.
- Help you to complete the admission process & pay the remaining fees.
- We will obtain the residence permit, medical insurance, medical checkup, etc.
- Consultation for 6 years regarding university, hostel, health & personal matters.
Key-Points of studying MBBS in Germany from Germany’s Best Medical Universities
- The medium of MBBS instruction in the English Language.
- Globally Recognized MBBS degree from MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Germany.
- Indian students prefer to study MBBS in Germany.
- High-Standard Medical Education at free-cost.
- Excellent International Faculty and Staff Members.
- Lost-Cost MBBS Education.
- Advanced level of teaching methods and techniques too.
Study MBBS in Germany for Indian Students Ultimately 2020 | MBBS in Germany Admissions 2020
50% in PCB (12th)
Yes, at least Qualifying Marks
Visa Processing Time
German Proficiency Test
Duration of MBBS in Germany
6 Years (including 1-year internship)
Recommended MBBS Universities by EduPedia Overseas
Heidelberg University, Lubeck University, Magdeburg University, Munster University
EduPedia Overseas, well-known as Best Overseas MBBS Consultancy in India for study MBBS abroad. We are proud of our achievements & maintaining our #1 rank as Best MBBS Abroad Consultants in India. But, what makes us #1? It’s our dedicated hard work, teamwork along precise MBBS guidance related to MBBS Abroad to the Indian medical aspirants. Our expertise helps you to discover for the best International MBBS destinations such as MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in China, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in Germany, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS in Kazakhstan, MBBS in Phililippines, Study Medicine Abroad, MBBS in Abroad & MBBS Courses in Abroad countries around the world.
Our highly-proficient senior educational counselor’s pledge to offer you MBBS Abroad Admissions in the well-recognized MCI approved Abroad Medical Universities along with English taught MBBS education at nominal prices.
Grab this opportunity today & apply now for studying MBBS abroad & also reserve your seats for MBBS courses in Abroad.