MBBS Admission Query Form
Georgia is the country of the Eurasia region which is located at the crossroads of eastern Europe and western Asia. The country is backed by other countries such as Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, etc. Tbilisi is the official capital of Georgia and is also the largest city of the region.
Georgia is basically comprised of the many independent kingdoms such as Iberia, Colchis, etc and this is how the country of Georgia got its existence. Christianity is the official religion of the country which was adopted by it long back in the 4th century.
The economy of Georgia is also developing well in the context of commerce, infrastructure, etc. If we talk about the educational infrastructure of Georgia then the country is having the modern standard of education with its world-class educational institutions.
MBBS in Georgia is something which is getting pace in the current scenario and is becoming a very considerable option for the MBBS aspirants around the world. Just like any other country the MBBS studies in Georgia has its own advantages and the disadvantages.
In this article, we would basically discuss the same topic that how’s it like to study MBBS in Georgia. We would assimilate all the aspects of the MBBS program from Georgia so that all the MBBS aspirants can get their query resolved and plan their program accordingly.
MBBS in Georgia for Indian Medical Students
The majority of the aspirants who are reading this article are Indian and hence they are surely looking for the keyword as the MBBS in Georgia for Indian medical students.
If we talk about this keyword in detail then it is a trend now which is getting huge popularity now, as there are the plenty of the Indian medical aspirants who are showing their keen interest in studying the MBBS from Georgia.
Generally, the Indian MBBS aspirants tend to prefer the Asian continent region in order to study MBBS education, but yet there are many aspirants who are moving towards the European countries.
Georgia is basically the part of the European continent and is a very premium place of studying the MBBS for the Indian aspirants, who can afford the fee structure of the University and want the decent standard of MBBS education.
Why Choose Georgia for MBBS/Medical Studies
As, we have already discussed that studying the MBBS in Georgia is a very decent option for all the aspirants, who are looking forward to studying MBBS from Europe.
There are some other factors which will justify why MBBS from Georgia can be the right decision for the aspirants.
Here below we are going to list down those factors for you.
• MBBS or any other medical degree from Georgia is acknowledged worldwide at a very high scale.
• MBBS and other medical programs from Georgia are approved by the world’s renowned medical bodies such as WHO, UNESCO, MCI, etc.
• Aspirants get the decent numbers of the medical institutions from where they can study the MBBS programs.
• The cost of travel within Georgia for medical students is very less.
• The MBBS program from the Georgia medical institutions can be afforded by the majority of the aspirants as it is less in the comparison of other European countries.
Advantages of MBBS in Georgia
There are many advantages that the aspirants may get from the MBBS course in Georgia. Here in this section, we are going to list down some major of them for your consideration.
• Aspirants who study the MBBS from Georgia have the scope of undertaking the internship from the top medical Universities of Georgia and from other countries as well.
• As the MBBS from Georgia is approved and recognized by the medical bodies such as WHO, UNESCO, MCI thus the aspirants always have the special values.
• The medical institutions of Georgia are having a world-class modern infrastructure.
• In addition to these MBBS aspirants in Georgia are also provided with the decent accommodation facilities as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia eligibility is the very first criteria which should be known by all the aspirants who are looking forward to studying there.
No candidates will be able to get admission into the Georgia medical institution without meeting the eligibility criteria, and thus here you can check out the eligibility criteria for the medical institutions of Georgia.
• The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years of age.
• The minimum education of the candidates should be 10+2 along with the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology.
• The minimum passing percentage should be 50%.
• NEET exam qualification is mandatory for the Indian aspirants.
• TOEFL/IELTS/PTE is mandatory for getting admission into the majority of the medical Universities of Georgia.
Best Medical Universities in Georgia to Study MBBS/Medicine
There are the vast numbers of the medical Universities in Georgia for international students, where you can take the admission. Here below we are adding the list of some prominent or the best medical Institutions where you can take the MBBS admissions.
• European Teaching University
• Akaki Tsereteli University
• Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
• David Tvildiani Medical University
• New Vision University Georgia
• University of Georgia
How to Take Admission in Georgia MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
Well, MBBS in Georgia for Indian students 2019 is something which is trending in the modern scenario, as there are the wide numbers of the MBBS aspirants who are looking forward to studying MBBS in Georgia.
So, if you are also looking for the proper guide to get in admission there then you can follow the below-mentioned guide.
• The interested candidates need to make their online application form.
Once the application is made then it’s up to the University to accept the application form.
• If the application form is accepted by the University then the candidates would be issued the invitation letter.
• After that candidates need to pay the tuitions and the other fee.
• After the span of 30 days from where the candidates would be issued the accreditation letter from the Ministry of education and science Georgia.
• Next, the visa will be approved by the University for the candidates within the next 30 days.
• After the Visa approval candidate is all set to join the regular classes of the concerned University.
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia 2019 requires the fulfillment of certain requirements, which must be fulfilled by the candidates who are seeking their admission.
Here below are those requirements for the concerned candidates.
• First and the foremost the candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for making the application.
• Candidates need to have a birth certificate and the passport as well.
• Migration certificate along with the passport size photo.
• Invitation letter of admission from the University of Georgia.
• Copy of the NEET qualification for the Indian candidates.
• MCI approval if the applicant is from India.
Fees Structure of Georgia Medical Universities for MBBS 2019-2020
MBBS in Georgia fee is the significant aspect of the MBBS program as all the aspirants must be aware with the fee structure of the University so that they can make up their mind that whether they want to study MBBS from this country or not.
Keeping this aspect in our consideration here we are providing you the fee structure of the major medical institutions of the country for your concern.
NAME OF UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE PER ANNUM
EUROPEAN TEACHING UNIVERSITY $5250
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA $5750
BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI UNIVERSITY $6200
NEW VISION UNIVERSITY $5250
TBILISI OPEN TEACHING UNIVERSITY $4750
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University $6250
MBBS Study in Georgia: Financial Advise for Parents
Financial planning to study MBBS in Georgia is necessary for according to the fee structure, as we all have to pay the fee at a very first step before we take the academic session of the University.
The cost of MBBS in Georgia for Indian students is almost equivalent to the other developed countries in the Asian continent, and thus if you want to study MBBS in Europe then Georgia is the best affordable option.
There are many medical institutions in Georgia which offer the scholarship program to the aspirants on the basis of the merit and the financial background. We urge all the parents to get their kids admission into one such medical institution where they can be offered the scholarship program.
Candidates can also apply for the education loan which is available at a very cheaper rate and can assist all the candidates in making their dreams come true of studying MBBS.
Apply Now for MBBS Study in Georgia
So, if you have finally made up your mind to study MBBS in Georgia then best medical Universities in Georgia are waiting for you. We urge you to not to waste any more time as the medical seats are offered here on the first come first serve basis, thus if you delay then you may end up losing your admission into the desired medical University of Georgia.
The admission generally begins in the month of July and also ends by the same month. You just need to pick up the right medical college and then make the application for admission which can be made using the online mode.
You will need to follow the same standard admission procedure as has been suggested by the concerned medical University/college.