MBBS Admission Query Form
China is an East Asian country which is known as the world’s most populated country with the estimated population mark of 1.404 billion people which is a massive amount of population to any country. It has the world’s third largest land area after Russia and Canada.
It is counted among the world’s oldest civilized countries and is currently in the race of fully developed countries in the world with the remarkable per capita income and the decent rate of GDP. The country is built upon the world’s most impressive infrastructure in the various domains including the education and the industrialization.
If we talk about the education sector of China then the country is having a very core educational infrastructure which offers the modern standard of education to its youth and makes them contribute in the development of the nation.
Specifically, the medical educational domain of China is very broad up to date, which attracts scholars from worldwide to offer them several kinds of medical courses.
MBBS in China has always been a priority for the Asian aspirants who want to have robust and modern MBBS education. This is the reason why every other medical aspirant from China has the aspiration to study MBBS from China.
So, if you are also looking forward to studying MBBS in China then here in this article we are going to provide you with ample information in that context. It will help you to plan your schedule of studying MBBS from China after considering and analyzing all the aspects of it.
We urge you to read this entire article in order to make the most out of China MBBS schedule and get the required information.
MBBS in China for India Medical Students
MBBS admission in China is a considerable option for the Indian MBBS aspirants due to many reasons. As we know that India is the second most populated country in the world after China and due to that the medical educational domain of India is quite messed up.
The country offers a limited number of medical seats while the MBBS aspirants are huge in the comparison of the seat availability ratio. This is the reason that why the Indian MBBS aspirants have to look at the other options and then the China becomes the decent option.
Indian MBBS aspirants are able to get the decent standard of MBBS education from China which is considered even decent than the Indian Medical Universities due to the modern medical infrastructure of China.
Why Choose China for MBBS/Medical Studies
Well, studying medicine in China is a subjective choice and it is often the matter of priority for the aspirants to choose China for their MBBS studies. Yet there are some specific aspects which make China as the popular destination of studying MBBS.
Here below we are specifying some of those major points for your consideration.
- China has somewhat lower competition in the MBBS domain and thus the Indian MBBS aspirants have some decent relaxation in the eligibility criteria.
- The MBBS fee structure of China is cheaper than many Indian medical Universities which is the other point of preference from the Indian aspirant’s point of view to choose China.
- You can find the numbers of the medical colleges in China which are approved by MCI.
- The MBBS aspirants get a decent internship session in China in the comparison of India.
- The admission procedure for China is quite simple and systematic.
- The eligible candidates are also offered with the scholarship program from the China Medical Universities.
Advantages of MBBS in China
MBBS course in China is always preferred specifically by the Asian MBBS aspirants who want to study MBBS with the modern medical infrastructure. There are many other benefits of studying in China.
Here below we are going to list some major of those for your consideration.
- China has wide numbers of the medical institutions and thus aspirants get the decent options of choosing one of those options as per their requirements.
- The medical degree from China has global recognition by all the major medical bodies in the world.
- Students are provided with all the basic facilities in China in the course of their studies so that they don’t face any kind of discomfort.
- The majority of China’s medical institutions offer the donation free admission to the aspirants which is a decent aspect of studying MBBS from there.
- The MBBS medium of studying in China is English which is convenient to all kinds of aspirants around the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in China
In this article above we have discussed the overview and about the other aspects of studying MBBS from China.
Now we would discuss the MBBS in China eligibility criteria so that the interested aspirants can make up their mind accordingly.
- The candidates must have qualified the 10+2 examination from any of the recognized University or the school in the compulsory subjects of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The minimum passing percentage in the 10+2 examination must be 50% for the candidates.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years while the maximum age is 26 years.
- Candidates from India must have qualified the NEET exam.
- Further candidates would be required to present all their certificates of their academic education. The above-mentioned eligibility criteria have to be satisfied with every such medical aspirant who is looking forward to studying MBBS from China.
Best Medical Universities in China to Study MBBS/Medicine
China MBBS admission is the dream for the wide numbers of the aspirants but we all want to get admission into the top medical Universities of China.
Keeping this aspect in our consideration here we are providing you with some top medical Universities of China for your consideration below.
- South East University
- Jillin University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Yangzhou University
- Qiqihar Medical University
- Wuhan University
- Dalian Medical University
- China Medical University
All of the above-mentioned Universities are the top medical Universities of China. You can opt any of them in order to study MBBS from there with the decent opportunities further in your career.
How to Take Admission in China MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
Medical admission in China has a quite systematic way which needs to be followed by every such aspirant, who is looking forward to getting their admission there.
Here is the step by step guide to get admission into the China medical Universities/colleges.
- First of all the interested candidates need to register themselves for the Standard Entrance Test of the China medical Universities.
- After the registration, the candidates would be required to appear in the exam and qualify it.
- The qualified candidates would be shortlisted for the admission by the concerned University and would be invited to fulfill the further admission procedure.
- Once all the formalities are satisfied then the candidate would be granted the admission into the University.
Requirements for MBBS Admission in China for 2019-20
MBBS in China 2019 session is around and all the interested candidates are now advised to gear up themselves in order to get admission in China.
Here we are listing down some requirements which must be satisfied by the aspirants.
- Candidates must be having all the academic documents of class 10th and 12th.
School transfer certificate would also be required.
- The approval letter of the MCI must be with the aspirant.
- Conduct certificate and the school leaving certificate may also be asked.
- Candidates must not be having any kind of criminal record history.
Fee Structure of China Medical Universities for MBBS 2019-2020
Here in this section, we would discuss the cost of MBBS in China for Indian students
So, if you are an Indian MBBS aspirant in China then here you can get the fee structure below.
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE||FEE STRUCTURE IN INDIAN RUPEES|
|JILLIN UNIVERSITY||2,90,000 PER ANNUM|
|QIQIHAR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,60,000 PER ANNUM|
|SOUTH EAST UNIVERSITY||3,26,000 PER ANNUM|
|YANGZHOU UNIVERSITY||3,000,00 PER ANNUM|
|NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||3,40,000 PER ANNUM|
|CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||6,00,000 PER ANNUM|
|FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,50,000 PER ANNUM|
MBBS Study in China: Financial Advise for Parents
There are many MCI recognized medical institution in China from where the Indian aspirants can study the MBBS. Further, the planning of funds is very necessary for the aspirants and their parents as the MBBS in China may cost higher than the other Asian countries, however, it is still lower than the Indian medical Universities.
Our suggestion to the parents is that they can choose any of the budgeted medical college of China for their kids from where they can avail the MBBS program at the reasonable prices.
Aspirants should be choosing one such medical institution of China which offers the scholarship assistant as well so that the parents can have further financial relief in this context.
Apply Now for MBBS Study in China
China medical college admission season is almost around and this is the time when the interested aspirants must be looking forward to making their application for the exam. As we know that the Standard Entrance Test is the mandatory exam of China medical Universities thus we urge the aspirants to register themselves for this test and then appear in it at the correct time.
This test is what will decide the fate of the aspirants and further keep all other documents ready in your custody so that you can present them right at the moment.