MBBS Admission Query Form
MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students | Direct MBBS Admission Abroad
MBBS in Abroad is the most pursued course in the domain of medical education not in the Indian context but everywhere in the world. In the Indian context, MBBS education in Abroad is probably the number one course, which is sought by the majority of the Indian medical aspirants and they look forward to studying MBBS in foreign countries.
We know about the scenario of medical education in India, which is highly competitive and this is the prime reason why the Indian MBBS aspirants have to look at the abroad options of studying it.
So, if you are also an Indian MBBS aspirant and want to study MBBS abroad with less fees, then you are reading the correct article for the same context.
Here in this article, we would discuss the same topic of MBBS abroad 2020, study medicine abroad, MBBS admission abroad, MCI approved Medical Universities in Abroad, Education loan for MBBS abroad, and many more in the context of Indian students.
We would cover all the aspects of this MBBS program in Abroad, MBBS courses in Abroad 2020 and Abroad MBBS Syllabus.
MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students | MBBS Education in Abroad
In the current scenario MBBS abroad for Indian students is something which is getting trend and reaching its peak. The medical education in Indian specifically the MBBS is a complete mess due to the intense competition. The country is having a wide number of the MBBS aspirants who aspire to study MBBS abroad, but the numbers of the available MBBS seats are way less in the comparison of the aspirants.
This is the reason why the majority of the aspirants are deprived of making their dreams come true. There are many other Asian neighboring countries of India that offer medical education abroad with less intensity of the competition, along with the ease of MBBS abroad admission 2020, and MBBS abroad with low fees as compared to India.
Why Choose to Study MBBS Abroad for Indian Students?
Well, there are plenty of reasons for choosing the abroad medical universities for your MBBS in foreign countries from the perspective of the Indian MBBS aspirants.
Here below we are listing down some top factors to justify why you should be choosing the MBBS education abroad.
- First of all, the ease of Abroad MBBS admission in top medical Universities/colleges abroad is easier than India.
- The MBBS abroad fee structure for the abroad medical Universities is also lower in the comparison of India.
- The majority of the top-rated MBBS Universities in Abroad are approved by the Medical Council of India thus the Indian aspirants get the full value of their degrees from abroad.
- The cost of living in other Asian countries is also cheap such as in MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Nepal, MBBS in Kazakhstan, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS in Bangladesh, etc.
- The Indian MBBS aspirants can seek their MBBS admission in abroad countries without paying any donation amount.
- There are many MCI approved medical colleges in abroad countries where the Indian MBBS aspirants can take direct MBBS abroad admission without any entrance exam.
Advantages of Study MBBS in Abroad | Benefits of Study Medicine in Abroad
MBBS abroad can bring any kind of advantages, which may vary from one candidate to the other. The advantages depend upon the preference of the candidates, yet here you can read some major advantages of studying MBBS abroad.
- Indian aspirants can get the MCI approved Abroad medical colleges in almost every other top-rated MBBS Universities in Abroad.
- The cost of living in many other Asian countries is lower than the Indian MBBS fee.
- There is a direct MBBS abroad admission procedure without any entrance exam in the many other medical Universities.
- Indian MBBS aspirants can get decent internship exposure in MBBS courses abroad if they study from the European countries.
- Candidates are further provided the several kinds of basic facilities in the course of their MBBS education abroad 2020 which is far more convenient than the Indian system of medical education.
- The medical infrastructure of many abroad medical universities & Top rated Abroad colleges for MBBS in foreign countries is much better than India such as MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Germany, MBBS in China, MBBS in Canada, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Abroad | Requirements for Study Medicine Abroad
Eligibility for MBBS abroad is the important criteria, which must be known by all the Indian MBBS aspirants, who are looking forward to having their MBBS education abroad.
It’s actually up to the country from where you are willing to study medicine abroad since each country has its eligibility criteria but there are some few things in eligibility for MBBS abroad for all the major MCI approved Abroad medical colleges.
Here below you can read the requirements for studying medicine abroad as an Indian MBBS aspirant.
- First of all the minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years of age while there are no such fixed maximum age criteria.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 exam from any recognized board of study with the mandatory subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The minimum passing percentage in the 10+2 exam should be 50%, however, it is 60% as well in some countries.
- Indian aspirants must have qualified the NEET exam 2020 which is a mandatory exam to study MBBS from abroad.
- The approval letter of the MCI approved Abroad medical colleges will also be required to be submitted by the Indian aspirants.
Duration of MBBS Education in Abroad
- The MBBS programs abroad in top abroad colleges for MBBS is of 6 years.
- In these 6 years of MBBS courses abroad, usually, the last year is kept for an internship.
- First two years of MBBS education abroad, Indian students can make a good base in their medical education which results in helping them to use this knowledge in the further years of MBBS abroad.
- Indian students will have practical knowledge of specific abroad hospitals at the end of their MBBS degree.
MBBS Abroad Medical Universities Recognition
It’s always recommended to the students to select that medical university abroad which is recognized by below-written organizations.
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
Required Documents for studying MBBS Abroad
Check out the below-written essential documents which are required for MBBS abroad admissions:
- Mark sheets of 10th & 12th
- NEET Score Card
- Valid Passport
- Personal Bank Statements
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- School Leaving & School Migration Certificate
- Application form of the chosen abroad medical university.
- Passport Size Pictures.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate)
MBBS Abroad Admission Requirements 2020 | Abroad Medical Universities:
There are different requirements for Indian students if they’re applying for their MBBS abroad admission, which should be taken into consideration by all the Indian MBBS admission seekers.
Here below you can read this requirement for your concern.
- Candidates must be having the NEET qualifications status along with the mark sheet.
- Candidates should also be having a valid passport and the Visa would be facilitated by the University itself for the candidates.
- Educational documents of the students would also be necessary for the submission of their copies to the chosen abroad medical University.
- Minimum 2 passport size photographs of the candidates.
- Transfer along with a character certificate of the Indian students from their previous educational institutions/schools.
Admission Procedure for MBBS abroad for Indian Students
Well, you need to follow a systematic way if you want medical admission abroad in MCI approved abroad medical universities, no matter whether you are an Indian aspirant or from any other country.
Here below we are listing down the step by step guide to help you in making your MBBS admission application in any of the abroad medical Universities.
- At the very first step, the candidates have to read the eligibility criteria of the chosen abroad medical University/College for their MBBS education abroad.
- The admission eligibility criteria in terms of the educational qualification must be satisfied by the candidates.
- After that, figure out if there is an entrance or the language proficiency exam is conducted by such a medical institution.
- If there is any such exam then such an exam must be qualified by the candidates.
- Keep in mind that the Indian candidates must be having the NEET qualifications status with them before applying for MBBS abroad admission.
- After that, Indian students have to provide the educational documents as may be asked by the MBBS abroad university.
- After the successful submission of the documents in abroad medical universities, an immigration call will come for the Indian students to board the flight for their academic session.
Choose your abroad country for your MBBS Abroad
The very first question that arises in the brain of every medical student is “From where they can do their MBBS abroad.” Well, there are many options for them while selecting their MBBS education in foreign countries. Let’s check out in which country you can study MBBS abroad:
- MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Germany
- MBBS in Canada
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Kazakhstan
- MBBS in Philippines
- MBBS in Bangladesh
- MBBS in China
- MBBS in Nepal
- MBBS in Russia
Best Abroad Medical Universities to Study MBBS Abroad
There are tons of medical Universities which offer the MBBS course abroad and you can just choose the one which satisfies all your requirements.
If you are confused about picking any particular University, then here we are providing you with the choice of choosing any one of them.
Below find out the world-class best abroad medical Universities.
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Osh State University
- Jalalabad State University
- Mari State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Jilin University
- Spartan Health Science University
- Nanjing Medical University
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is the first preference to study MBBS abroad for Indian Students. Check out the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- The medium of instruction in the English Language.
- MBBS education from Ukraine’s best medical colleges is globally recognized.
- High-Quality of MBBS education in Ukraine at low MBBS fees in Ukraine.
- Faculty in Ukraine is the best among all other foreign countries.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Ukraine
|Ukraine’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||4800 $/Year||800 $ – 1200 $|
|VN Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University||4500 $/Year||800 $ – 1200 $|
|Kiev Medical University||3500 $/Year||1000 $|
|Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University||4500 $/Year||1200 $|
|Lviv National Medical University||4900 $/Year||1000 $|
|National University of Shevchenko||4500 $/Year||1500 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- Total duration of MBBS in China is 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- MBBS internship in China is valid either in India or China.
- China’s medical universities are MCI approved.
- Availability of MCI Screening Test Coaching.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in China
|China’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Jilin University||2878 $/Year||4723 $|
|Dalian Medical University||6100 $/Year||1493 $|
|Wuhan Medical University||5414 $/Year||1400 $|
|China Medical University||5521 $/Year||960 $|
|Nanjing Medical University||4614 $/Year||777 $|
|Jinan Medical University||4614 $/Year||813 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
- Total duration of MBBS in Bangladesh is 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- Culture & Climate of Bangladesh is similar to that in India.
- Low-Cost MBBS Tuition Fees.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Bangladesh
|Bangladesh’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|University of Dhaka||7000 $/Year||1300 $|
|Rajshahi University||6700 $/Year||1120 $|
|University of Chittagong||5601 $/Year||1350$|
|Bangladesh University of Professionals||6700 $/Year||1120 $|
|University of Science & Technology, Chittagong||5601 $/Year||1350 $|
|Shahjalal University of Science &Technology||5000 $/Year||1450 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is considered as the main hub of medical education, especially in Central Asia.
- Total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years (including 1 year internship).
- High-Quality MBBS education at nominal prices.
- Kyrgyzstan’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan
|Kyrgyzstan’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Kygryz Russian Slavic University||3734 $/Year||700 $|
|Osh State Medical University||3887 $/Year||533 $|
|International School of Medicine||10485 $/Year||533 $|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||3267 $/Year||533 $|
|Asian Medical University||3000 $/Year||1555 $|
|Jalal-Abad State Medical University||7684 $/Year||533 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The total duration of MBBS courses in Kazakhstan is 5 years.
- Kazakhstan’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
- Availability of Indian food in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan’s top medical universities have a substantial amount of associated hospitals.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan
|Kazakhstan’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Semey State Medical University||2945 $/Year||533 $|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University||3194 $/Year||557 $|
|JSC Astana Medical University||2954$/Year||557$|
|Karaganda State Medical University||3752 $/Year||533 $|
|University of International Business||4790 $/Year||797 $|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||3354 $/Year||1450 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia
- The total duration of MBBS in Georgia is 5/6 years.
- Georgia’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
- Availability of MCI Screening Test Coaching in top-rated medical universities of Georgia.
- High-Quality of MBBS Education in Georgia.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Georgia
|Georgia’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||5734 $/Year||533 $|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||3734 $/Year||533 $|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||7922 $/Year||533 $|
|Geomedi Medical University||3200 $/Year||533 $|
|East European University||4667 $/Year||2333 $|
|New Vision University||6535 $/Year||2667 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia
- The total duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- Russia’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
- Availability of MCI screening test coaching top-rated medical universities of Russia.
- Indian Students with 50% in PCB (12th) can grab their MBBS Admission in Russia.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Russia
|Russia’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Perm State Medical University||4200 $/Year||933 $|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||13336 $/Year||533 $|
|Peoples Friendship University||6565 $/Year||1100 $|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||3454 $/Year||1000 $|
|First Moscow State Medical University||9335 $/Year||1680 $|
|Orenburg State Medical University||5600 $/Year||1100 $|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Armenia
- The total duration of MBBS in Armenia is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- High-Quality MBBS Education by Armenia’s Medical Universities.
- No language proficiency tests like IELTS/TOEFL are required for studying MBBS in Armenia
- Armenia’s Medical Universities are MCI approved.
Best MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Armenia
|Armenia’s Medical Universities||Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD/Year)|
|Yerevan State Medical University||5000 $/Year||1000 $ – 1800 $|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University||2900 $/Year||1800 $ – 2000 $|
|St Tereza Medical University||3700 $ – 5450 $/Year||1000 $ – 1500 $|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||4500 $/Year||1000 $ – 1800 $|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||3800 $/Year||1000 $ – 1800 $|
Study MBBS Abroad: Financial Advice for Parents
In the Indian context, there are tons of the MCI approved Medical Universities in Abroad where the MBBS aspirants can get their MBBS abroad admission. Further talking about the financial aspects of studying medicine abroad, then the cost of MBBS in foreign countries for Indian Students is still going to be lower than what it is in India.
The MBBS fees in abroad is low in the comparison of India rest it’s all about the cost of living, which is depending upon the country from where you want to study it. There are many Asian countries where the cost of living is equivalent or even lower than India such as Ukraine, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Philippines, etc.
If the candidate is having a poor financial background then such candidate may apply education loan for MBBS abroad, and there are many consultancies which offer such loan at a low rate of interest.
Career Opportunities after MBBS in Abroad
Once you complete your MBBS education in foreign countries, we will also help you with your post-graduation in medicine or specialization in the medical field. Either you want to study MD in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or study medicine in Germany, we are always with you to help you efficiently.
Apply Now for MBBS Abroad
MBBS in abroad 2020 is becoming a matter of trend for the Indian MBBS aspirants. No matter where you take your admission just apply for the admission without wasting any time, as there are limited numbers of the seats for the MBBS.
The majority of the medical institutions of the world end their admission process for the MBBS education by the end of July, thus we urge all the candidates to complete the admission formalities before the deadline.
Candidates can visit the official website of the concerned University or abroad to have more information about the admission and make their online application.
Study MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students Ultimately 2020 | MBBS in Abroad Admissions 2020
|Minimum Marks/Percentage||50% in PCB (12th)|
|NEET Required||Yes, at least Qualifying Marks|
|Visa Processing Time||30 days|
|Duration of MBBS in Ukraine||6 Years (including 1 year internship)|
Group Counseling (Seminars) | Online Counseling Session (Webinars) | Tele-Counseling | Personal Counseling
Our free group counseling seminars are going to start in different parts of India after the NEET Entrance Exam 2020. So, don’t miss this golden chance to meet with our senior expert education counselors & acquire the best guidance for your medical career because a one step can make your life either best or worst. Also, we have an experienced team of MBBS counselors who have more than 10 years of expertise in handling MBBS/Medical related queries like MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in China, MBBS in USA, MBBS in Australia, MBBS in Canada, etc.
Just dial 9357007812 & call us today & book your seat for MBBS abroad admissions 2020 & also pre-reserve your seat for our free counseling seminars.
Moreover, if you’re looking for personal counseling as well then there’s no need to travel to our Amritsar or Mohali Head Office. Just call at 9357007812 & we will arrange a personal counseling session either the nearest city or in your city as well.
Services Offered by EduPedia Overseas – Best MBBS Abroad Consultancy
- Our MBBS Abroad Admission Services: Help students to complete their application forms along with the necessary documents of Indian students for the Abroad Medical Universities, Pay the MBBS application fees of the chosen MCI approved medical university for MBBS by the students, and Receive an Indian student’s admission letter from that particular MBBS University.
- Our Visa Services for MBBS Abroad: Apply for your invitation letter from chosen abroad medical university, Create your visa file for the embassy, Arrange HRD attestation, apostle, translation of documents, medical fitness certificate (as necessary), Cover the medical insurance, Apply for the visa, Schedule a visa appointment with the respective embassy, Updated you & your family about your progress reports in MBBS abroad, Train you for the visa interview, Accompany you to your visa appointment, Collect the passport with the visa, and Start preparation for departure.
- Our D-Departure Services: Schedule your flight together with other EduPedia Overseas – Study MBBS Overseas students, Information about necessary goods to carry, luggage allowance & all other necessary information helping to reach the final destination, and Meeting our representatives at the airport.
- Our A-Arrival Services at the new destination: Receive & welcome you at the airport by one of our Indian representatives, Drive you to abroad medical university’s hostel & provide you the hostel room as well, Make contact with your family from our phone & also provide lunch/dinner for you, Provide SIM cards & Internet, Show you around the city & university, Accompany you to the first shopping, Introduce you to the teachers & senior Indian students, Help you to complete the admission process & pay the remaining fees, We will obtain the residence permit, medical insurance, medical checkup, etc, and Consultation for 6 years regarding university, hostel, health & personal matters.