MBBS Admission Query Form
Thinking to pursue your MBBS education from St. Theresa Medical University, Armenia? But you are as puzzled as you don’t know about the admission process, tuition & hostel fees and other travel expenses, eligibility criteria and many more. These are ordinary for the very first time so there is no need for being nervous.
Scroll down your mouse and read all the essential details which you want to know!!
About St. Theresa Medical University, Armenia
Previously known as St. Theresa Charitable Sisters Medical Institute, St. Theresa’s Medical University of Yerevan (founded in 1992) is a private medical school in Armenia. This university offers Indian and International students to pursue their under-graduation & post-graduation in the medical field only.
St. Theresa Medical University comprises many qualified associate professors, doctorates, and staff members who are providing the superior level of medical education to the students. Moreover, this university has ranked on 10th position among all private medical schools in Armenia,
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS Education
MBBS in St. Theresa Medical University is a medical education of six years course (including one year of compulsory internship training), concentrates more on practical education rather than theoretical medical modules. St. Theresa Medical University offers to Indian students to pursue their MBBS education from their university at an economical cost.
St. Theresa Medical University MCI Approved Or Not?
St. Theresa Medical University is approved & well-recognized by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India. This university has an institutional accreditation of the Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia.
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS Fee Structure
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS education is a total of six years medical course (with an internship period). So, for these six years educational period, St. Theresa Medical University MBBS fees are in between from 3800 USD to 4000 USD per year.
Overall Education Fees and Additional Expenses of St. Theresa Medical University are:
- Tuition Fees: 22800 USD to 24000 USD (total of six years).
- Living Fees: 100-120 USD (monthly).
How To Get MBBS Admission in St. Theresa Medical University for Indian Students
Indian students should have to meet the below-written eligibility criteria to pursue their MBBS education successfully from St. Theresa Medical University:
- Students must have to appear or clear NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam. (Optional for some universities).
- Indian Students must have an aggregate of minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English (including practical).
- Students should have minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 24 years as per 31st December of that particular year.
Important & Essential Documents:
Before applying to St. Theresa Medical University for your MBBS, ensure that you have all the below-defined documents with you!!
- All Education Certificates from 10th to Graduation.
- Any Unique Identity Proof like Adhaar Card, Pan Card or Passport.
- Birth Certificate & Medical Insurance (apostille stamping).
- Payment Receipt of submitting fees & Application form.
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate (apostille stamping).
- Personal Bank Statements for a sponsored person.
- Proof of Residence or either hostel or any room (more than three months).
- Colored passport-sized photos (white background).
- Translated Document of confirmation MBBS education.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
How Indian Students Should Apply?
Applying for MBBS in St. Theresa Medical University for Indian students in 2019 is not that difficult. Indian Students must have to apply online for the MBBS admission in St. Theresa Medical University. Indian Students have to fill their application forms online with their scanned documents (defined above) which are available on the official website of St. Theresa Medical University.
After submitting the required documents, St. Theresa Medical University will take up for seven days for the verification and then will provide an admission letter to the Indian students. Then, after receiving an admission letter, Indian students have to submit their original documents along with their original passport also to the university and then have to wait up for 45 days for the approval from the ministry of the country. After receiving approval from the country, students have to deposit their University’s fees.
After submitting the university’s fees, Students have to book their study visa slots for their appointment to Embassy. Then, after the confirmation and verification of all submitted original documents from the embassy, Indian Students can get their study visa for Armenia from Embassy by getting stamping to visa. After getting visa, Indian students can fly to Armenia to study their MBBS education from St. Theresa Medical University.
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS Application Form
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS Application Forms are available on the official website of St. Theresa Medical University. An Indian or International student who wants to seek admission into MBBS course then they can fill out the Application form. Indian Students can also fill their Scholarship Appointment Form as well which they can acquire on the official website of this university.
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS World Ranking
St. Theresa Medical University MBBS World Ranking is 12588 and country rank is 36. Every year, more than 5000-10,000 students took admission in this institute.
St. Theresa Medical University Hostel Life
St. Theresa Medical University ” These campuses hostel built nearby the college premises only. Students who come across to study in the St. Theresa Medical University can get an opportunity to enjoy the moderate, cool and friendly climate and safe-surroundings also
Hostel Facilities offered by St. Theresa Medical University to both Indian and International Students are:
- Healthy and Best Nutritious food along with cafeterias & refreshments.
- Laundry rooms spaces with provisions like TV, Washing Machines.
- Library facilities & Reading spaces.
- 24/7 internet availability.
- Discrete hostel facilities for both boys & girls as well.
- Gym spaces & sports arena.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms & Ventilated Washrooms.
St. Theresa Medical University – Students Reviews
Anyone either reader, medical students or guests, who are studying this article, recommended visiting the official website of St. Theresa Medical University, Armenia and although you can share your kind reviews among St. Theresa Medical University, Armenia by commenting down in the comment section.
Please share your kind reviews!!