MBBS Admission Query Form
Every year, Loads of medical candidates planned to pursue their medical education from Abroad Countries like Europe, USA, Australia, New-Zealand and many more. Moreover, they prefer to study in Abroad rather than India because of study-variation, teaching techniques & advance knowledge.
Top three reasons why medical students prefer Europe for their Medical education:
- Lots of medical modules, training, & techniques of education.
- Get an opportunity to learn more languages like Spanish, French, etc.
- Great Career Built opportunities.
So if you want to do your MBBS education from Europe? But you are worried because of the lack of knowledge about Europe universities & their academic fees, etc. So, there is no need to either feel stressed or confused at all. Just go down and find you all query answers.
MBBS in Europe for Indian Medical Students
Europe’s most universities offer six years medical course of MBBS to the students along with an internship. Europe also provides affordable provisions like tuition fees, hostel fees to Indian students rather than other countries.
Why Choose Europe for MBBS/Medical Studies
Most of Europe’s medical colleges and universities are well-recognized and approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India & WHO i.e. World Health Organization too. These universities not only provides superior medical education but also helps the students in building their great career alternatives.
Some key points among choosing Europe for MBBS/ Medical Studies are:
- Medical Education is taught in English Language only.
- No necessity of any IELTS/TOEFL exam for seeking admission.
- Cost-effective tuition fees & living expenses as well.
- Certified and Direct Admission Procedures.
Advantages/Pros of Pursuing MBBS in Europe
Pursuing your MBBS Education in Europe leads in superior career opportunities for any medical student. So, just have a look for the advantages or benefits of studying MBBS in Europe:
- Scholarships are also offered by numerous Medical Universities in Europe.
- Direct Admission without any entrance exam.
- Likewise, India living expenses are nearly similar in Europe.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Europe
To seek admission in Europe’s Medical Universities & Colleges for Indian Students, they should have to meet some eligibility standards & those standards are:
- Indian students should have accomplished a minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
- Indian Students must have acquired a minimum of 50% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- A student should have good proficiency in English.
- One must have to appear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam. (optional)
Best Medical Universities in Europe to Study MBBS/Medicine
MBBS in Europe is a minimum of six years time-period course (can increase up to seven years also), in which mode medical universities’ emphasis more on practical knowledge than theoretical study. There is also one year of the mandatory internship period. Some considerable and well-known Medical Universities in Europe to study are:
- Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Humanitas University, Italy.
- Masaryk University, Czech Republic.
- Palacky University, Czech Republic.
- Plovdiv Medical University, Bulgaria.
- Riga Stradins University, Latvia.
- University of Nicosia Medical School, Cyprus.
How to Take Admission in Europe MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
Applying for MBBS in Europe for Indian students in 2019 is not that much tough. Just you need to follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of every medical college in Europe.
- Fill out their application admission forms for MBBS along with your scanned documents & certificates before the deadline.
- Within seven days, Indian students will get a response from Europe’s universities & college either approval or denial.
- Indian students can go for medical universities from where they got an approval letter.
- After approval letter, Indian students have to submit their original documents & passport for verification from Europe’s Ministry (can take up to 45 days).
- Once the approval received, submit your half college fees & book your study slot appointment from Embassy.
- Go Embassy Office, Submit all necessary documents (wait upto 2 weeks).
- Acquire your visa & fly to your destination i.e. Europe.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Europe
- Translated Document of Confirmation of MBBS Education
- Six colored passport-sized photos
- Medical Certificate
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Education Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Payment Receipt of Admission Fees
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card
- Duly filled Visa Application Form
- Personal Bank Statements
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate
- Travel Ticket Confirmation
- Application & Fees Slip for Tuition Fees
- Proof of Residence for staying in Europe (more than three months).
MBBS Study in Europe — Financial Advice for Parents
Travel Expenses & Living Expenses are totally differed from student to student, from college to college, from country to country, etc. Several doubts, questions, and confusions will be there in every parent’s mind or even also in student’s mind as well.
Go through below steps, your queries & confusions will be cleared out:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Both Parents & Students should be kept in touch with their banks. Moreover, Banks should be having all documentation and full details regarding the students that they are going to Europe for their medical studies. This will save you from denying either your credit card or debit cards or any other cards.
- Mini Statements and ATM Fees: Parents and Students should both have concerned about the all necessary details of either daily or weekly mini statements of their ATM cards. This will help them to get detailed information about any foreign fees charges and all.
- Because if you withdraw money from your ATM then foreigner banks will be going to charge you. So, it’s recommended for parents and students to keep this thing in their minds.
- Foreign Currency: Indian Parents should have to give some currency of any Europe country wherever his/her students is going to be. This will help the Indian students while entrance time in Europe.
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Europe
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Europe with our EduPedia Counseling Processed where we help & guide the students who want to study their Medical Education in Europe, starting from counselling processed to visa process comprising Admission Process as well.
Please share your honest reviews!!