MBBS Admission Query Form
Numerous integers of medical applicants are thinking of pursuing their medical education from Abroad Countries because the nightmare of becoming a doctor in India is genuinely sturdy. Moreover, there are reasons why medical aspirants are going abroad countries for their medical education are:
- Infinite Modules and Techniques of Education.
- Enhancing knowledge among various International Languages like Spanish, French, German, and many more.
- Better Growth in Career Opportunities.
- Exploring the new cultures, customs and communal surroundings.
Are you gazing to pursue your MBBS education from Belarus? But you are deranged as numerous queries streaming in your intelligence like Admission Procedures in Belarus, Best Universities to Study in Belarus, Pros of studying MBBS in Belarus and many more. These queries are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being fretted.
Just scroll down your mouse, and you will get all the detailed information about your queries.
MBBS in Belarus for Indian Medical Students
MBBS in Belarus is a medical course of six years of education, emphasis more on practical education with one year of the mandatory internship period. Millions of charges are occupied by Private Medical Colleges for MBBS, whereas Belarus will offer to Indian students to pursue their MBBS education at a reasonable cost.
Why Choose Belarus for MBBS/Medical Studies
Following your Medical Education in Belarus will be an updating event for the Indian students in accordance with advanced knowledge, high-skilled techniques & Equipment, and proficiency in all languages during medical education. Medical colleges and universities in Belarus are well-recognized and approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India & WHO i.e. World Health Organization too.
A few essential points among choosing Belarus for MBBS/ Medical Studies are:
- No necessity of any IELTS/TOEFL exam for seeking admission.
- Admission Procedure for seeking MBBS in Belarus is very simple and effortless.
- For Internship Training, there is the accessibility of advanced and modern level of hospitals.
Advantages of MBBS in Belarus
Pursuing your MBBS Education in Belarus leads in superior career opportunities for any medical student. Just have a look down for the advantages or benefits of studying MBBS in Belarus:
- MBBS education in Belarus is totally Internationally Recognized across the globe.
- Safe and Security among students studying in Belarus’s universities.
- Cost-efficient tuition fees.
- Friendly Environment with Cold, Cloudy and Modest weather.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Belarus
To pursue admission in Belarus’s Medical Universities for Indian Students, one should have to meet the eligibility benchmarks & those benchmarks are:
- One should have accomplished minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
- Students must have to appear or clear NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- Students must have an aggregate of minimum 55% in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English (including practical).
Best Medical Universities in Belarus to Study MBBS/Medicine
MBBS in Belarus is a six years life-span course (with one year mandatory internship period), in which universities accent more on practical knowledge than theoretical study. Some substantial and supreme Medical Universities in Belarus to study are:
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
How to Take Admission in Belarus MBBS Colleges/Universities for Indian Students
Applying for MBBS in Belarus for Indian students 2019 is not that a much stiff. Students must have to apply online for the MBBS admission in any Belarus’s Medical Universities.
- Students have to fill their application forms online along with their scanned documents (disclosed down) which are available on the official website every Belarus’s Medical University before the admission form application deadline.
- After the submission of all the required documents, University will take up to seven days for the verification and then will issue an admission letter to the students.
- Then, after acquiring the admission letter, students have to submit their original passport, and original documents as well to the university and have to wait up to 45 days for the approval from the ministry.
- After receiving approval, students have to deposit the University’s fees.
- Students have to book their slots for their visa appointment to Embassy after submitting admission fees.
- Students can acquire their study visa for Belarus from Embassy by getting stamping to visa after confirmation and verification of all submitted original documents from the embassy.
- After acquiring a visa, students can fly to Belarus.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Belarus
For applying for MBBS Admission in Belarus, one must go through below required documents:
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Education Certificates.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Application for Tuition Fees.
- Birth Certificate & Medical Insurance.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- Payment Receipt of Admission Fees.
- PCC i.e. Police Clearance Certificate
- Personal Bank Statements for that person who is sponsoring you i.e. Mother or Father.
- Proof of Residence of staying in Belarus (more than three months).
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th education.
- Six (3 by 4) coloured passport-sized photos.
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
MBBS Study in Belarus — Financial Advice for Parents
Living Expenses, as well as travel expenses, are undoubtedly differed from student to student, from university to university, from location to location, and many more. Numerous doubts, queries, and discussions will be there in every parent’s mind. Parents should go through down written financial advice:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Parents & Students both should be kept in touch with their banks and banks should be having all documentation and full details of both i.e. Students are going abroad countries for their studies. So that not any of your banks will cancel or deny your transactions or your credit cards as well.
- Mini Statements and ATM Fees: Moreover, Parents and Students should both have concerned about the all information of daily/weekly mini statements of your ATM. This will assist both of you to acquire detailed information about any foreign fees charges and all. Because whenever you are going to withdraw money from your ATM, foreigner banks will be going to charge you. So, it’s advisable for parents and students too for doing this thing before only.
- Foreign Currency: Parents should have to give some currency of any abroad country wherever one student’s is going to be. This will assist the students while entrance time in any of abroad countries.
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Belarus
Apply Now to Study MBBS in Belarus with our EduPedia Counseling Processed where we assist the students who want to pursue their Medical Education in abroad countries, starting from counselling processed to visa process comprising Admission Process as well.
Please share your kind reviews!!