MBBS Admission Query Form
Numerous medical applicants dream of pursuing their medical education from abroad because the nightmare of becoming a doctor in India is truly robust. In addition, there are reasons why medical aspirants go abroad for their medical education:
- Infinite Learning Modules and Techniques.
- Improve awareness of different international languages such as Spanish, French, German, and many more.
- Better opportunities for career growth.
- Discover new cultures, traditions and social settings.
Looking to pursue your Belarus MBBS education? But you are deranged as multiple inquiries flowing through your intellect, such as admission procedures in Belarus, best universities to study in Belarus, pros to study MBBS in Belarus, and many more. For the very first time, these queries are common, so there is no need to be fretted.
Scroll down your mouse and you’ll get all the details of your queries.
Apply MBBS For Indian Medical Students in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus is a six-year medical program, concentrating more on practical education with one year of compulsory internship. Private Medical Colleges occupy millions of fees for MBBS, though Belarus would give Indian students a reasonable cost to pursue their MBBS degree.
Study MBBS / Medical Studies in Belarus: Key Points To Remember
After your medical education in Belarus, Indian students will be trained in line with advanced knowledge, highly skilled techniques & tools, and medical education skills in all languages. MCI i.e. is well-recognized and accepted by medical colleges and universities in Belarus. India’s Medical Council & WHO i.e. There is also the World Health Organization.
A few key points for MBBS / Medical Studies in Belarus are:
- No necessity of any IELTS/TOEFL exam for seeking admission.
- Admission Procedure for seeking MBBS in Belarus is very simple and effortless.
- For Internship Training, there is the accessibility of advanced and modern level of hospitals.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Belarus
- MBBS education in Belarus is totally Internationally Recognized across the globe.
- Safe and Security among students studying at Belarus’s universities.
- Cost-efficient tuition fees.
- Friendly Environment with Cold, Cloudy and Modest weather.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying to MBBS Colleges/ Universities in Belarus
To seek admission to Indian Students at Belarus Medical Universities, the qualification criteria should be met, and these benchmarks are:
- One should have met a minimum age of 17 as of December 31 of that year.
- (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) medical examination must appear or be transparent to students.
- Students in PCB must have an aggregate of at least 55%, i.e. Together with English (including practical) physics, chemistry and biology.
Best MBBS / Medicine Colleges in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus is a six-year lifelong course (with a compulsory one-year internship) in which universities rely more on practical knowledge than on theoretical research. Many of Belarus’s major and supreme medical universities are:
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
Step By Step Admission Procedure For Indian Students in MBBS Colleges/ Universities in Belarus
Applying for the 2019 Indian students for MBBS in Belarus is not that tough. Students must apply for admission to MBBS online at any medical university in Belarus.
- Students must fill out their application forms online with their scanned documents that are available on the official website of each Belarusian Medical University before the deadline for submitting the application forms.
- After all the correct documents have been submitted, the University will take up to seven days to confirm and then issue a letter of admission to the students.
- Upon receiving the letter of admission, students must apply their original passport and original documents to the university and wait for approval by the ministry for up to 45 days.
- Students must pay the University fees after receiving the approval.
- Upon submission of admission fees, students must book their slots to the Embassy for their visa appointment.
- Students can obtain their study visa from the Embassy for Belarus by receiving visa stamping after confirmation and verification from the embassy of all original documents submitted.
- After acquiring a visa, students can fly to Belarus.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission in Belarus For Indian Student
For applying for MBBS Admission in Belarus, one must go through below required documents:
- 10th, 12th, and Certificates of Graduation Training
- Any Indian Special Authority for Identification i.e. Adhaar or Pan.
- Certificate for Police ClearanceClass Leaving 10th & 12th Training Certificate.
- Translated Paper Certificate Confirming your MBBS education & passport as well.
- Application for Tuition Fees.
- Birth Certificate & Medical Insurance.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form.
- Payment Receipt of Admission Fees.
- Clearance Certificate from the Police Department
- Personal Bank Statements for that person who is sponsoring you i.e. Mother or Father.
- Proof of Residence of staying in Belarus (more than three months).
- Six (3 by 4) coloured passport-sized photos.
- Certificate of Document as proof of your MBBS education and passport.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
MBBS Review in Belarus — Parental Financial Advice
There is no question that living expenses and travel expenses vary from student to student, from college to university, from location to location, and much more. There will be plenty of worries, concerns and debates in every parent’s mind. Parents will provide written financial advice:
- Credit / Debit Cards: both parents and students should be kept in contact with their banks and banks should have all records and information of both. Students are going for their studies abroad. So that your transactions or credit cards are not cancelled or denied by any of your banks.
- Mini Statements and ATM Fees: In fact, both parents and students should be concerned with all of the ATM’s daily/weekly mini statements. This will allow both of you to obtain detailed information on any and all international fees. Because every time you withdraw money from your ATM, you will be paid by foreign banks. So, parents and students are also encouraged to do this thing just before.
- Foreign currency: parents should be expected to provide some currency of any foreign country wherever one student will be. This will assist students in any of the foreign countries during the time of entry.
Respond Now to the Belarus MBBS Report
Apply now with our EduPedia Counseling Approved to MBBS practice in Belarus where we assist students who wish to pursue their medical education abroad, beginning with counselling approved for visa processes that also include the admission process.