MBBS Admission Query Form
WHAT ACTUALLY IS M.C.I.?
M.C.I. is the short form for Medical Council of India.
It is a body established by the Indian Government in 1934 for creating uniform standards and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE M.C.I.?
- Establishing and maintaining uniform standards of medical education, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Grant recognition and de-recognition of medical qualifications to medical institutions in India or foreign countries.
- Grant permanent registration to doctors with recognized medical qualifications.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA SCREENING TEST” AND THE “FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES EXAMINATION”?
The “Medical Council of India Screening test ”is a synonym for the “Foreign Medical Graduates Examination”.
It is also known as, FMGE which is licensing examination to work in India as a registerd doctor. It is conducted by the “National Board of Examinations” also known as NBE in India.
WHO HAS TO PASS THE EXAM?
This screening test is mandatory for the Indian students who have completed their medical degree from a college or University out of India.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?
Before you decide to study medicine in any University or College out of India, it is very important to know whether the University or College is recognized by the M.C.I.
The list of foreign universities, colleges, and institutions as approved or recognized by the authorities concerned in respective countries can be found here:
HOW CAN YOU PREPARE FOR THE M.C.I. EXAM?
ALL MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
COMMON QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW
WHAT LANGUAGE DO THE PEOPLE SPEAK?
Mainly Russian and Ukrainian is spoken. People know English as well.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY MEDICINE IN UKRAINE?
- Simple application and admission process.
- Possibility of studying in English.
- Low tuition fees and living cost.
- Multicultural environment enriching and expanding student life and sense of life.
- Good quality of education.
IS IT DANGEROUS TO STUDY IN UKRAINE?
Yes and No! It depends on your location in Ukraine.
Only a few parts in Ukraine are unstable right now.
Our students still study in different cities in Ukraine and can verify this information.Please contact us fur further details!
MCI A BIG PROBLEM?
Everyone needs to pass the MCI test!That is why you should select a good university…not only to pass the MCI test BUT to be a good doctor!
Contact us for detailed guiding!
I DON'T HAVE A PASSPORT
Don´t worry! You are not the only one.
Consult us and we will assist you to get the passport so we can apply for your study visa on time!