MBBS Admission Query Form
Gomel State University of Medicine is one of the few universities with a sophisticated education scheme. The university trains medical experts in the medical sector using state-of-the-art educational technology. The university adopts practical medicine high-tech techniques that enable learners to be competitive and flexible on the world labour market and gain chances for golden jobs.
Gomel State Medical University was established in 1990 by resolution of the Council of Ministers and Order of the Health Minister of the Soviet Socialist Republic of Byelorussia. It is the smallest of four Belarusian medical universities. GSMU is a public university based in Gomel, Belarus, formerly known as the Gomel State Medical Institute.
Gomel has four distinct field universities, one of which is the State Medical University of Gomel. Gomel State Medical University’s primary campus situated in Gomel town centre with 18 neighbouring clinical locations spread throughout the town. The university has a big clinical base that is one of Belarus ‘ best. The clinical basis is well-equipped where sophisticated medical technologies are used to diagnose and treat endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, ophthalmology, oncology, and other illnesses.
Faculties at the University
- Medical -Faculty of Diagnosis.
- Medical faculty-Faculty of Prevention.
- Pediatric faculty.
- Faculty of Foreign Country Expert Preparedness.
University graduates operate in hospitals across Belarus, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Today, 600 extremely skilled teachers and assistant teachers are employed by Gomel State Medical University in 34 departments, 5 profile study laboratories and a central research laboratory and 18 big well-equipped hospitals.
The University’s clinical base is the best in Belarus, using sophisticated medical technology to diagnose and treat endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, haematology, ophthalmology and oncology as well as other medical specialities. The library of the University, with its wealthy written and other materials,
During the instructional phase, internet access and three reading rooms provide learners with the means to excel. Modern hostels give cosy apartments, lounges and training rooms, as well as access to the internet. More than 2000 physicians have been prepared by the University since its founding, training international learners from Africa, Poland, Turkey, Nepal, China, Vietnam, Lebanon, India, South America, Iran, Sri Lanka, Russia and the Newly Independent States and Western Europe.
The primary directions of the Gomel State Medical University’s global collaboration are:
- Improving the university’s position in the global academic space and the global educational services market.
- Developing global relationships with foreign academic organizations.
- Implementing cultural and academic exchanges between partner universities to explore promising fields of the instructional method, introducing creative instructional methods to enhance educators and students ‘ science and professional level.
- Ensure departments, employees and students are involved in global projects, programs and contests.
- Dissemination of university education services Improving the instructional process and enhancing the quality of instruction through the creative use of global experience.
Why Choose Gomel State Medical University?
- English is the medium for education.
- There is no ILETS/TOFEL.
- High modern teaching method at the University.
- Affordability and recognition of the degree world-wide.
- Highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Opportunity more international students 1000.
- Highly safe and student-friendly environment.
- High level using technically advanced procedures.
- Degrees are recognized by SLMC / ECFMG / MCI / UNESCO medical council / AMC / GMC / WHO.
- Highly comfortable hostels.
Gomel State Medical University Recognition – MCI status
The Medical Council of India and the Dental Council of India also recognize it well. Gomel State Medical University has been acknowledged as a contemporary university by the World Health Organization (WHO) and many other global professional organizations.
Cost of Pursuing MBBS
The complete cost of studying at the Gomel State Medical University is about 4200 USD / Year which is approximately Rupees 3,00,000.
Internship at Gomel State Medical University
The internship of the Gomel State Medical University is optional, but not compulsory. Students in their own home town can choose to complete the internship or can continue at the University itself.
Scholarship for MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
Every year, students academic accomplishment is taken into account and the scholarship is granted. Included in the scholarship are tuition fees, hostel fees and travel fees.
How to get Admission at Gomel State Medical University for Indian students:
List of the Documents needed for Enrolling within the University are:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Copy of Passport.
- Immigration Certificate.
- Medical Health Report.
- HIV test Report
Procedure For Applying Online:
- Apply online at the University portal.
- Once the documents are sent, the student receives an invitation letter.
- Once the letter is received, the student needs to pay the fees to the University.
- Next, you need to apply for the Visa.
- Once the visa approval is done, the students can fly to the University for the classes to start.
A Belarusian visa is given to residents of some nations upon arrival at Minsk airport in Belarus due to the non-availability of Belarusian embassies in some nations.
Gomel State Medical University Application Form
Application to the College can be made online through the official website of the University.
Gomel State Medical University Ranking
The University occupies 27th position amongst the Medical Colleges in Belarus. Worldwide the University occupies the 7607th position.
Gomel State Medical University Hostel Life
The university houses all contemporary student facilities. For international learners, the university is not only among local learners, but also among the favourite universities for MBBS in Belarus. Hostels, canteens, sports complex, gym, library, swimming pool and other such equipment are housed for the learners at the university. Students from all over the nation are going to this university if they want to go to Belarus for MBBS.
Gomel State Medical University Reviews
“Highly professional and trained personnel. Happy to study here. For someone from a not so high financial background. This university is highly affordable and not so expensive” says Ashish Jain second-year MBBS student from India.
Do Share Your Reviews about the Gomel State Medical University Below