MBBS Admission Query Form
Established in 1995, the European Medical College owns a high standard in education and reputation. Currently the college runs, 17 accredited programs. There are more than 300 academic personnel’s and 100 administrative personnel are working at the University. The University is famous for its standard and complete freedom in terms of learning and exploring.
About European Medical University, Georgia
The staffs of the European Medical University are internationally qualified and well experienced. The University works with the vision of creating a well equipped, modern and open academic space by 2025. The University works on the value of Transparency, Quality, Responsibility, Fairness, and Teamwork.
The University has got a large, well-furnished library with high-quality technological base. There are more than 5000 books, periodicals, journals, and magazines. The library provides intercultural activities which allow the students to be a part of the whole institute, irrespective of their ethnic background, culture, and religion.
The library is a wide zone of journals from world publishers like Elsevier, Science Direct, Scopus, Health Source, Academic Search Elite, Medline, Green File, Eric, Sage, eDuke, etc..
The scientist of the European Medical University has experience working from various International institutions in USA, Germany and many other parts of Europe. The University has a huge collaboration with other medical universities across the globe that helps students to learn more and become skillful. The University has published many articles at international levels, and have got indexed in various international databases like Index Copernicus, Sis, Google Scholar, and Oaji.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS at European Medical University:
- English is the Medium of communication and learning.
- MCI Screening test training is provided at the University campus.
- Indian foods are available which is cooked by Indian chefs.
- The University provides high standards of education
- The Opportunity to interact with international professors in Canada, USA, and the UK.
- Extremely safe for international students.
- Experience of Multicultural society.
- Better job opportunities for students.
European Medical University recognition, MCI Approved Or Not?
The European Medical University is recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India. In addition to it, the University is also recognized by the World Health Organization, Medical Council for Higher Education in Turkey and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
It is one amongst the list of Medical Universities in the World Directory of Medical Schools. And it holds a prestigious member of the Association for Medical Education in Europe.
Cost of Pursuing MBBS
The cost of Pursuing MBBS at the European Medical University is low and affordable while comparing it to many Private Indian Universities. The money is worth the high-quality education provided at the University.
European Medical University MBBS Fee Structure
|1st academic year||2nd to the 6th academic year|
Total Tuition Fee = 34, 01,000
- Cost of Living per month at the European University may be around Rupees 16,000.
- The first year charges may include the health insurance fee, registration fee for the University, etc..
Internship at European Medical University:
Internship at the European Medical University is not compulsory. The students can return to Indian to complete the Internship or may proceed to complete the Internship at Georgia itself. The total population in Georgia accounts for only about 3.7 million. The patient flow at the University is quite good and the infrastructure is high. Most students prefer to do an Internship at the European Medical University.
Scholarship for MBBS in European Medical University:
The Government of Georgia allocates a considerable amount of scholarship for MBBS in European Medical University to the students on a regular basis. Every year the academic performance of the students is taken into account and the scholarship is granted. The scholarship provided is inclusive of the tuition fee, hostel fee, and travel fee.
Educational Loan Opportunities:
At the European Medical University, the students can also avail education loans. All the required documents need to be submitted to the banks. The procedure for availing educational loans is hassle-free and easy.
How to get admission In European Medical University For Indian Students
Every year the admission process starts in the month of September. The classes usually commence by the last week in September or the first week of October. Currently, there are more than 150 students studying at the European Medical University. The weathers are so comfortable for the Indian students.
European Medical University Admission:
The admission into the European Medical University is a direct and simple process. All that needs to be done is to follow the following steps. Timely application ad regular follows up is needed to get a seat.
- Should have completed 10th and 12th education.
- Should have completed 17 years of age by the time of applying.
- Should have secured 75% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- Should have secured a 50% above in 10th and 12th.
- Should be qualified in NEET conducted in India.
- Should have cleared TOEFL/IELTS.
- Scanned copies of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Passport copy
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate from India
- Medical Certificates
- Reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- Scanned copies of NEET marks
European Medical University MBBS Application Form
The University’s application form can be downloaded online from the official website of the European Medical University.
Kindly find the link below to apply:
- The application form should be filled in and sent to the college along with the required documents
- Once the application has been sent, the University will send the offer letter.
- After the confirmation, the tuition fee for the first year needs to be deposited in the University’s account.
- After the payment, within 30 days the student will receive an accreditation letter from the Ministry of education, Georgia.
- After the letter, visa approval needs to be done.
- Once the visa is approved, the student can fly to the University.
European Medical University MBBS World Ranking
The European Medical University is one amongst the top 20 medical universities in Georgia. Internationally the University tops the top 25,000 Medical Universities.
European Medical University Hostel Life
The University provides large, spacious and well-built hostels for the students. The students are provided with single or shared rooms. The rooms can be selected as per the student’s priorities. The environment is so suitable for Indian students. Indian foods are also provided in the European Medical University Hostel. There are special Indian cook’s to prepare the food. Apart from this, the University also provides a gym, self-cooking kitchens, sports zone, etc..
European Medical University Reviews
“The European University of Teaching is a well-known institution in Europe to study MBBS. It’s Georgia-based. For students who want to study in Europe, the university is good. Standard teaching and quality education make it one of Georgia’s best medical schools,” Says Shankar, a final year MBBS student from India.
Do Share Your Reviews about the European Medical University Below