MBBS Admission Query Form
Planning to pursue your MBBS education from The Australian National University Medical School, Australia? But you are as confused as you don’t know about admission procedures, tuition fees and other expenses, hostel life and many more. These are common for the very first time so there is no necessity for being nervous.
Scroll down and read all the necessary details which you want to know!!
About ANU Medical School, Australia
Founded in 2003, ANU Medical School, also known as The Australian National University Medical School is a medical school, proffering medical education and training to both Indian and International students. More than 2000 highly-educated and experts of faculty & staff members are available in this university.
Some considerable courses of The ANU Medical School are:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
Masters, Research & PhD
- Masters of Culture, Health & Medicine
- Medicine ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD)
- Doctor of Medicine By Specialist Research
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
ANU Medical School MBBS Education:
Australian National University Medical School offers a six years MBBS course to both Indian and International students as compared to other medical colleges. Australian National University Medical School MBBS education is a total of six years course (including one-year mandatory internship training), concentrating more on practical training rather than theoretical medical modules.
The ANU Medical School, MCI Approved Or Not?
Institutional Accredited by Department of Education and Training, Australia, The Australian National University Medical School is affiliated and accredited by ACS i.e. Australian Computer Society, CPA Australia, Engineers Australia and ICAA i.e. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is approved by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India.
ANU Medical School MBBS Fee Structure
ANUMS MBBS education is a total of six years of the medical course. For these six years educational period, The Australian National University Medical School MBBS fees are in between from 28,476 AUD to 30,476 AUD per year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses of ANU Medical School are:
- Tuition Fees: 170856 AUD to 182856 AUD (a total of six years).
- Medical Insurance: 500 AUD per year.
How To Get MBBS admission In ANU Medical School For Indian Students
Indian students should have to meet the eligibility benchmarks as per university’s standards to seek admission in The Australian National University Medical School (ANUMS) for Indian Students, & those benchmarks are:
- Students must have to clear any one of these entrances exam i.e. Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) Score or Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) Score or International English Language Testing System (IELTS with a minimum seven bands).
- Indian students must have an aggregate of minimum 60-70% with practical in PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Moreover, students should have accomplished minimum 17 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
For more infromation related to the admission procedure for Indian students in the medical shool, you can visit the official website here:
Documents Required for Indian Students to get admission in ANU Medical School:
- An Application for paid tuition fees.
- Any Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Birth, Character and Medical Certificates.
- Colored passport-sized photos with white background.
- Duly filled Visa Application Form
- GAMSAT, IELTS or MCAT Score Cards
- Personal Bank Statements
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Proof of Residence of staying in Europe (more than three months).
- Translated Certificate of Document Confirming your MBBS education & Passport as well.
- Senior Secondary, High Secondary, and Graduation Education Certificates.
- Travel Ticket Confirmation.
Indian students have to fill their admission form online for their MBBS course on the official website of The Australian National University Medical. Once the application form will be approved, students will receive an interview call from the head of the department of ANUMS University. In that interview call, they will ask questions from you just to check your communication skills. Within a few days, students will receive mail from the educational department of the university and have to submit their scanned copies with attestations via mail.
After submitting that documents, Indian students will receive shortly an invitation letter from the university and have to submit 50% tuition fees and some fees for visa support, and visa delivery charges as well.
Once all these will be submitted by Indian Students, they will shortly receive a visa appointment from Embassy where students have to go and give interview and have to submit all original certificates and have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. After approving all the documents, you can take your study visa from there and can fly to Australia.
The ANU Medical School MBBS Application Form
MBBS Application Forms are accessible on the official website of The Australian National University Medical School. Both Indian or International students who want to take admission into MBBS course then they can simply fill out the Application form. Students can also fill out their Scholarship Appointment Form as well which one can acquire on the official website of this university.
The ANU Medical School MBBS World Ranking
The Australian National University Medical School MBBS World Ranking is 98 and country rank is 6. This university enrols every year more than 25,000 students during the admission time period.
ANU Medical School Hostel Life
ANUMS also offers hostel provisions for all the students who are endeavouring admission in the college, allocated nearby the institute premises housing alternatives. Students who come across to study in The Australian National University Medical School can get a chance to enjoy the spring-like cool weather and friendly-surroundings too.
Facilities offered by The ANU Medical School to both Indian and International Students are:
- Cafeterias & Refreshment amenities along with healthy Indian cuisine food.
- Laundry rooms with the availability of washing machines.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook, Newspapers, Medical Research Exams and journals as well.
- Reading spaces.
- Separate hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Sports Arena and Gym spaces as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe provisions along with round-the-clock internet availability.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms.
The ANU Medical School Reviews
Anyone either readers, students or visitors, who are studying this article, must go through the official website of The Australian National University Medical School, Australia, and although you can share your genuine reviews among The Australian National University Medical School, Australia by commenting down in comment section.
Please share your genuine reviews!!